Chapter 5 Yulti

Fall in love again

Few days later after school,

Tiffany is walking alone to go to the bus stop. Yuri notices Tiffany walking alone so she stop her car near Tiffany.

“Tiffany!” Yuri shouted and Tiffany turns around.

“What?”
“You alone?”
“Yes.”
“Come on. I will take you home.”
“No, it’s okay. I’ll just take a bus.”

“Just get on. I want to talk with you.”
“Okay.” Tiffany said and get into Yuri’s car.

“What do you want to talk about?” Tiffany asked.
“Do you want to talk in café shop?”
“It’s fine.”
“Okay.” Yuri said.

A while later, they arrived at the café, both get out from the car and get inside the café.

They seated and the waiter comes.

“What do you wanna drink?” Yuri asked.
“Strawberry.”
“Strawberry two please.” Yuri said to the waiter.

“What do you want to talk about?” Tiffany asked.
“You’re jealous, aren’t you?” Yuri said suddenly.

“What?”
“You’re jealous that your friend, Jessica is so close with Taeyeon yesterday. I notice you avoid Jessica as much as you can. You avoid her because you jealous of Jessicaa isn’t it and you think that you love Taeyeon isn’t it?”
“Mwo?” Tiffany said.

“I’m sure that, your feeling toward Taeyeon isn’t love. And I’m more sure that Taeyeon doesn’t love you in you know lover way.”
“So, do you think you know how do I feel towards Taeyeon?” Jessica asked sarcastically.
“You love her like a sister or friend.” Yuri said and there’s a silent between them.

“You said to me to back off because you love Taeyeon or what?” Tiffany asked.
“What? There’s no way I could love Taeyeon. She’s my sister.” Yuri said smiling.
“What do you mean? Your surname is different.”
“My mother is the younger sister of Taeyeon’s father. That makes us become sister.”

“Whatever.” Tiffany said and stands up to leave but Yuri grabs Tiffany wrist and stop.

“What again?” Tiffany said angrily.
“You should finish your drink before you leave.” Yuri said smiling.

After drinking Tiffany leave alone and sits at the bus stop.

Yesterday (It’s about the day that Tiffany jealous of)

Jessica is singing in the practice room 1 while Taeyeon is in that music room at the corner sleeping but she wakes up from the voice of Jessica.

Taeyeon just stay in that position and listening Jessica’s singing. Then Jessica has a little problem in change singing high notes and low notes.

“You make the same mistake as Sunny.” Taeyeon murmured but Jessica heard it, not clearly.

“Taeyeon!” Jessica looks at the back.

“I’m just sleeping here and I heard someone singing.” Taeyeon said nervously.
“Okay.” Jessica said. “Hey Taeyeon, can you help me how to change low notes and high notes without making mistakes?” Jessica asked Taeyeon. “Please?” Jessica pouted.

“Just one time, I won’t ask you again.” Jessica pouted again and Taeyeon goes near her.
“Okay.”

Taeyeon explains Jessica how to sing in low notes and high notes then she starts singing ‘Suddenly’ – Soundtrack of City Hunter.

amureon maldo tteooreuji anhasseo, neoui eolgul dasi bol jul jeongmal mollasseo, nae maeumsok gipeun eodingae mudeodun chae, yeojikkeot geuriwohamyeo apahaesseotji

dorabomyeon miso ttuin eolgullo nal, barabomyeo hangsang dwie seo inneun geot gata, eojireoun i gibune hollo bameul saemyeo, ajik nameun geudae heunjeoge ulgon haetji

ije malhaejwo naega mwol jalmotaenneunji, ije malhaejwo naega bujokhaetdeon geonji

jeongmal geudaereul michidorok wonhaesseo, geudael dasi bol su itgireul hangsang gidohaewasseo, ireoke naega jugeul geotman gateunde, ijen geudaega naege ol sun eomnayo jebal

honjaseodo jalhaenael su itdago, neo eobsido jalhaenael su isseul georago, dajimhamyeo ojiannneun jameul cheonghaebwado, ni maltu ni pyojeongman ttoryeosi tteoolla

ije malhaejwo naega mwol jalmotaenneunji, ije malhaejwo naega bujokhaetdeon geonji

jeongmal geudaereul michidorok wonhaesseo, geudael dasi bol su itgireul hangsang gidohaewasseo, ireoke naega jugeul geotman gateunde, ijen geudaega naege ol sun eomnayo jebal

jeongmal geudaereul michidorok wonhaesseo, geudael dasi bol su itgireul hangsang gidohaewasseo ireoke naega jugeul geotman gateunde, ijen geudaega naege ol sun eomnayo, jebal

jebal

“Try it.” Taeyeon said and Jessica starts singing but when it comes to chorus part Taeyeon stops her. “Don’t put too much worry when you have to sing near high notes. It’ll just make you wrong.” Jessica nods and tries it again.

Jessica tries singing but she sings wrong lyrics or sings in low notes when she’s at high notes.

“Urghhh!” Jessica shouts because of making mistake and mistake again. Taeyeon laughs and Jessica and she glare with her icy glare back at Taeyeon.

“Come on, let’s sing together. I’ll lead you.” Taeyeon said and they start singing together. “Now, try it.”

Jessica starts singing alone and finally gets in high notes without making mistakes. Jessica sings again and this time Taeyeon join with her.

The other students are listening to Taeyeon and Jessica singing. And Tiffany is angry of what she saw and Yuri notices Tiffany’s action.

End of about yesterday

Yuri drives to the bus stop where Tiffany is waiting.

“Come on, get in. I know you’re angry at me but let me take you home.” Yuri said sincerely.

“Why? We don’t even close enough.” Tiffany said angrily.
“I can’t leave you alone here. Come on just get in. I won’t harm you. If you don’t get on, I’ll wait the bus with you and I’ll go along on the bus. I always do what I said.” Yuri said and sits beside Tiffany.
“Okay. I’ll come with you.” Tiffany said.
“Good girl.” Yuri said and then they go to Yuri’s car.

 

Sorry for the boring chapter.
I am busy these day but i'll update as soon as i can.
And i promise that next chapter i'll make it interesting.
Thanks for reading my stories.
Comments please :)