Chapter 11 So Complicated

Fall in love again

 

The girls congratulate each other at the backstage and then Taeyeon and Yuri approach them.

“Congratulation girls!” Yuri said. “Congrats Jessica, I know you can make it.”
“Thanks Yuri.” Jessica said back and leave to where Taeyeon is.
(Why is she always looks for Taeyeon?) (Yuri)

“Aren’t you going to congrats me for winning?” Jessica said while crossing her hands on her chest.
“I don’t think it’s really need to congrats you. I know you can do it.” Taeyeon said calmly. “If you really want me to congrats me, congratulation!”
“If someone heard about it, they’ll think I’m forcing you to congrats me.”
“You’re really forcing me.” Taeyeon said.

 “Unnie, can we throw a party since we won?” Yoona walks towards Taeyeon and asked her.
“I don’t think so.” Taeyeon said.
“Unnie~ please~” Yoona used her aegyo and pouted at Taeyeon.
“Okay, okay, I agree.” Taeyeon said.

“Yay, party!” Yoona said happily. “Girls! Party at Yuri-unnie’s house.”
“What?!” Yuri is surprised by what Yoona said. “Why?”
“Unnie, I’m staying with grandpa and eomma. How can I throw a party at my house and Taeyeon-unnie is just staying at apartment so the only place left is your house. So please can you let me unnie?” Yoona pouted and used her aegyo.
“Okay okay, but don’t mess too much.” Yuri said.
“Thank you unnie!”

At that time, 2NE1 approach to Jessica.

“You guys are lucky because of Yoona. If you guys are only by yourself, you’ll lose.” CL said to Jessica.

“Whatever you said but now it’s obvious that we win.” Tiffany said annoyed.

“They won not because of me but because of their hard work and talent.” Yoona said while approaching the girls.

2NE1 don’t say anything and left the place.

At night at Yuri house,

Yoona and the other girls are happily chatting while Yuri is on the couch watching Jessica all the time. Taeyeon sits beside Yuri and notice she’s watching Jessica.

“Yuri-ah, can we talk?” Taeyeon said and Yuri just nod. “Let’s got to the backyard.”

The two girls leave to the backyard and sits on the grass. Taeyeon lays down on the grass and watch the sky.

“You said you wanted to talk and now you’re just gazing the sky.” Yuri said a little annoyed.

“Do you like Jessica?” Taeyeon said.
“What?!” Yuri said back shocked.
“You like Jessica, right?” Taeyeon said again.
“N-No!”
“I know you’re lying Yuri. You always fidget your fingers when your lying.”
“H-how…” Yuri said but cuts off by Taeyeon.
“How did I know? I saw you looking at Jessica all the time. I notice your jealously when she’s enjoying with other.”

“D-do you… like her?” Yuri asked Taeyeon back.
“Why do you think I like her?” Taeyeon asked back.
“Well, you help her a lot. You know this competition you just help her. I notice you’re not cold to her anymore. I notice your kindness towards her. So do you… like her?” Yuri asked a little afraid of the answer.

(I don’t know my feelings yet Yuri-ah. I don’t know why I treated Jessica that way.) (Tae)

“No, I’m not. So don’t worry you just try your best to get her love.” Taeyeon said.

“Okay, let’s go inside Taetae.”
“You go first. I just wanted to stay like this for a while.” Taeyeon said and Yuri went inside.

Inside the house,

“Jessica.” A girl call and Jessica turn back.
“Ne, Yuri.”
“Well, erm…”
“What is it?”
“Can we… can we talk?”
“O-okay.”

The two walks into Yuri’s bedroom.

“What is it?” Jessica said.
“I just wanted to say congratulations!” Yuri said.
“Are you taking me here to just say congratulations?” Jessica said in annoyed.
“Well, can you… and me err…”
“What is it Yuri? You’re making me annoyed. It’s not like your character. Just tell me what you want to say!”
“Can we have dinner together tomorrow? Tomorrow is Saturday so there’s no school so can we?”
“Is it just the two of us?” Jessica asked.
“Yes, I just wanted to treat you for winning.”
“It’s not me the only one who work hard.”
“Can we? Please just once.” Yuri pouted.
“O-okay.” Jessica said and leaves the room.

Now it’s already late and all the girls go back to their respective home.

The next day,

Yuri and Jessica meet at xxx restaurant. They ate dinner together. Yuri said some jokes and she told about her pranks on some of her friends in kindergarten. Jessica laughs along and Yuri is so happy to see Jessica laughing.

“You know you’re prettier when you laugh.” Yuri said and Jessica blush.
“Thanks.”

After they had eaten their dinner, Yuri takes Jessica to the park and they walk for a while. Yuri bought ice-cream for Jessica and herself. While eating their ice-cream, Yuri sighs loudly.

“What’s wrong?” Jessica asked.
“Nothing.” Yuri said.
“I know it’s nothing. Is there something bothering you?”
“Erm… come on, I’ll take you home. It’s really late now.” Yuri said and drives Jessica to her house.

When she arrives at the gate of Jessica’s mansion, Yuri stops her car. The two are still inside Yuri’s car.

“Jessica, wait! I have something to tell you.” Yuri said and Jessica turns her head and looks into Yuri’s eyes.

“What?” Jessica said.
“Well, I erm… I…”
“What is it Yuri?!”
“I like you. No, I love you.” Yuri said and Jessica is shocked.
“What?”
“I love you. Not like a sister, not like a friend. Like a lover. I love you.”
“Yuri-ah, you know…” Jessica said but cuts off by Yuri’s laughing actually a fake one.

“Why are you laughing?” Jessica asked.
“You are so easy to fool. I’m just joking you.”
“What?”
“The thing I told you about I love you is just a joke.” Yuri said but get a slap by Jessica.
“You are the worst one you know. I’m thinking to be friendly and not to be cold towards you but you done that joke. I hate you Yuri!” Jessica said and gets out of the car and runs inside her mansion.

Yuri is still in her car, crying her heart out. A while later she starts her car engine and drove in fast speed.

Sorry guys for taking a long break.
Now i'm back
I hope you guys like my new chapter :)
Taetiseo jjang!!!