Chapter 2

Fall in love again

The next day,

Jessica and Tiffany are going inside the classroom. Suddenly Jessica falls down because Eunjoo put her leg to make Jessica fall down.

“ Ouch!” Jessica shouts. “Didn’t you know anything about manner?”

“What manner?” Eunjoo said.

“Well, you don’t have to put your leg outside when someone can fall down. And if someone falls down you have to apologize.”

“What if I don’t?”

“Sica-ah, let’s go to out seat. I don’t want to get into problem.” Tiffany said.

“Okay, let’s go. I don’t want to talk with her either. She has no manner, such a spoilt brat.” Jessica said and goes to her seat with Tiffany.

In the lunch time, the three goes to the canteen but stop by Eunjoo.

“Move!” Jessica demand.

“Well, you three can’t go into the canteen. I won’t allow.”

“What?” Tiffany said.

“What if we go in?” Jessica said.

“You’ll get hurt. Just go back to your classroom and feel your hunger.” Eunjoo said.

“We give our food cost so we can eat no one can forbid us.” Jessica said. “I can go in and eat whenever I want. You don’t have power to stop us. You’re not the class president or student council anyway.” Jessica said angrily.

“What? I think you want to get hurt.” Eunjoo said.

“Unnie.” Seohyun pulled Jessica sleeves.

“You three don’t need to go inside the canteen.” A voice came out behind the hallway and Yoona appear behind the three girls.

“Oh! Yoona-sshi. What brings you here?”

“It’s none of your business. Jessica-unnie, Tiffany-unnie, Seohyun-ah, let’s go.”

“To where?” Jessica asked.

“You guys need to eat your lunch. Come on.” Yoona said and drag the three girls with her and leaving Eunjoo dumpfounded.

The door opens and the three girls see the Elites break time room. Taeyeon is just resting on the sofa and Yuri is eating her lunch alone.

“Yoona-ah, how could you left your-” Yuri can’t finish her words by seeing the three girls behind Yoona.

Taeyeon lift her head and turn around to see why Yuri stops talking and surprised to see the three girls and then glared at Yoona.

“What? I just help these three from Eunjoo and I think they would need a place to eat and I don’t want to eat alone with you so I take them with me.” Yoona said and sit beside Taeyeon.

“Sorry, if we are disturbing you, we’ll leave now.” Tiffany said.

“No need. You three can stay here. Don’t make so much noise.” Taeyeon said and push Yoona away and lay down on the sofa again.

“Come on. You three need to eat, we can eat together.” Yoona said and takes them to the table and eat together. Yuri finishes first and she goes over to Taeyeon and sits beside her placing Taeyeon’s head on her lap.

“Is Taeyeon-sunbae and Yuri-sunbae dating?” Seohyun asked innocently and Yoona burst into laughing. Taeyeon woke up because of Yoona’s laugh and Taeyeon sighs.

“Am I asking a wrong question?” Seohyun asked Yoona.

“No, you’re not. There’s no way Taeyeon-unnie and Yuri-unnie are dating. They’re just friends.”

“Oh.” The three girls said at the said time.

“Well, I think we should go, the class will be start soon.” Jessica said.

“Thanks for saving us this morning, Taeyeon-sshi.” Tiffany quietly but Taeyeon heard it so she turned around.

“It’s okay.” Taeyeon smiles at the three girls and then she turn into her cold expression and left the room.

Yuri and Yoona are shocked to see Taeyeon’s smiles. Yoona goes near Yuri and backhug her and whisper into her ear.

“Unnie, Taeyeon-unnie is smiling again.”
“I think we should hang out with those three and make Taeyeon smile again.” Yuri whisper back.
“That’s great. I can have fun and I want to see Taeyeon-unnie smile again.” Yoona whispers to Yuri.

“I think we should leave now.” Seohyun said.

“Okay. We’ll be leaving now. Thanks for the lunch.” Tiffany said.

“It’s okay.” Yoona and Yuri said.

The three girls leave the room and a while later Yoona and Yuri too leave the room.

At Taeyeon and Yuri’s classroom,

“Well, Su Bin is quit from the school. Her parents inform me a while ago. So I need someone to sit beside Jessica. We can’t let the new student to sit alone because she will need help in lessons. So who would like to sit beside Jessica?” The teacher said but no one moves their place.

“Someone come out or I’ll choose one.” The teacher said again but this time a little angry.

“I’ll sit with her.” All the students and the teacher shocked by the one who spoke.

“But Yuri-sshi, there’s the rule that we can’t let-” The teacher said but cuts off.

“It’s okay. Taeyeon agree, right Taeyeon?” Yuri said and Taeyeon just nod because she doesn’t want to argue with Yuri in front of the class.

“Okay, Yuri-sshi, move your place beside Jessica please.” The teacher said.

“Thanks.” Yuri whispers to Taeyeon and go to Jessica.

“Why did the Elites so care for those three new es?” Eunjoo murmured angrily. “You three will see my power now. I’m not going to let you three go easily.”