Forgive Me

Don't Go (Jookyun)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hallo everyone! I am very sorry for not updating for almost 2 months (??) because I am currently busy with final exams and graduation stuff. I am sorry once again. Thank you for subscribing!!! I honestly didn't expect any subscription because this book is so lame xD Thank you so much <3 Without further ado, let's get into this chapter! p/s: There's only a chapter left and it's a bonus chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I will go back to Jooheon but with one condition..." He said.

Mrs. Lim waits for Changkyun to continue his word with anticipation.

"If he ever put his hands on my face ever again, that's it. I will not think twice to leave him," He said with a very strict tone.

Mrs. Lim didn't know she was holding her breath until he finish his word. She smiled at her son's words. My son has never changed.

"Just know that I will always support you no matter what you do as long as it will not cause any trouble for anyone. And even though I knew that Jooheon is partly wrong in this case," She heaved a sigh before continuing, "I-I have to take his side. I want you to give him another chance because I know he doesn't mean to do that, okay dear?" Mrs. Lim pats her son's shoulder.

"I'll get going now Eomma, it's only an hour trip to my house and it's not too late since it's still 9pm," Changkyun said looking at his watch and left his mom to pack his luggage and get Jinwoo from his playpen in his bedroom. (how many 'his' did I write here XD)

Mrs. Lim was in the kitchen making a cup of coffee for Changkyun so that he won't feel sleepy while driving on his way home. She's a very caring mom despite her stern look. Anyone who meet her for the first time would think that she's an arrogant and bossy person but she's actually the complete opposite of her look. Well, you should never judge a book by its cover.

"Eomma I will get going now," Changkyun said to his mother while hugging her. He drank the coffee and rushed to the front door to start the car engine.

"Drive carefully on your way home, dear," Mrs. Lim looked at his son's face with adoring look in her old blue eyes. She had this uneasy feeling to let Changkyun drive alone although the night is still young. She just shrugged the feelings off.

"I will, Eomma. Don't worry, okay?" He pecked his mom's cheeks and hugged her tightly once again. She nods sadly. She really doesn't get why her heart felt very heavy to let Changkyun go tonight.

Changkyun left the house a few minutes later. Mrs. Lim let a low sighs.

"I hate my motherly instinct for heaven sake," She exhaled harshly.

------------------------------------------------------

"Jinwoo, we are going back to our home! Are you excited, my love?" Jinwoo only replies with a happy gurgle and it causes saliva to pour out of his adorable little mouth.

Changkyun smiled widely at his son's reaction and tried to reach a napkin at the back pocket of co-pilot's sit.

"Aish, why did I even put it there," Changkyun clicked his tongue.

His left hand wanders inside the back pocket of the seat while his right hand was handling the steering wheel. The car was definitely not in a good control as Changkyun tried to do two tasks at the same time. He's not focusing on the road anymore as he's too busy with the napkin that he didn't notice the red light of the traffic light which signaling him to stop. He sped up the car without noticing a heavy truck was speeding towards their direction.

"Found it!" Changkyun said happily. But guess what, it's too late.

* Tires screeching sound *

PRAANG!!!

* The sound of a big vehicle crashing into something huge filled the quiet and lonely night *

------------------------------------------------------

Jooheon was just lying on his bed and staring at the white ceiling when he received a phone call.

Kringg, kringg, kringg!!!

He sighed and reached out for his phone that was placed on his desk. He was surprised to see the name appear on his phone screen. He answered the call immediately.

"Yeobeoseyeo, baby! I miss---" He was cut by an unfamiliar voice.

"Yeobeoseyeo, do you know Mr. Lee Changkyun?" The stranger's voice seems like he's in a rush and a bit panic.

Who's this guy? Jooheon said to himself already assuming bad things.

"Yes, I am his husband." Jooheon said feeling the need to emphasize his status as Changkyun's legal husband.

"Sir, can you please come to S***** Hospital now? Your husband is heavily injured because he was involved in an accident a moment ago. He's in the emergency room at the moment,"

He dropped his phone. His vision turned blurry and he fell to the ground. His tears were flowing without any warning. His already pale face turns even paler.

"Sir? Hello, sir? Are you there?" The stranger's voice snapped him from his stiffness. He reached out for the phone and carefully put it on his ear.

"Y-Yes I am here, sir..." He said with a shaky voice.

"Please come as soon as possible, sir," The stranger's said before hanging up.

As if a fuse clicked in him, Jooheon rushed towards his bedroom and get dressed. He left his house soon after reconfirming his husband's location with the hospital. He informed Mrs. Lim about Changkyun's current situation. Mrs. Lim's heart was shattered when she received the horrifying news.

------------------------------------------------------

A lot of wires were attached to Jinwoo's small fragile body. He's covered in a few scars here and there. A nurse was currently checking on his condition and so far he's stable unlike earlier.

* Flashback to what happen earlier *

Doctors have been going in and out of Jinwoo's room as his condition was critical at the moment. The doctors thought that they were going to lose him as he's flat lined thrice while the doctors are doing their best to save his life. He lost a lot of blood and he needs a blood donor in an instant because the hospital ran out of O blood type.

Jinwoo's room was filled with almost 10 doctors and nurses by the time he started to gain his stability. All of the doctors sighed in relief and soon left the room after checking on him for the last time.

"Please call one of us immediately if his condition turns bad just like earlier," One of the doctor named Dr. Minhyuk reminded the nurse on duty.

* Flashback ends *

Suddenly, the door bursts open revealing a worried Jooheon.

"Jinwoo-ya..." He feels like he's going to pass out there at the moment he see a lot of wires are attached to his beloved son's body not to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter