Don't Go

Don't Go (Jookyun)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been some times since we were separated from each other. You have gone to your parent's house because I ed things up this time. I wish I could rewind the time and undo what I did.

Jooheon sat in the corner of their gloomy bedroom. He sigh heavily as he is thinking about his beautiful husband.

"Kyunie, when are you going to come back to my warm arms?" He speaks to himself as his tears started to roll down his face again. He turns his head to look at their comfortable bed where they shared too many sweet memories on it. He inhaled the damp air deeply. He's trying to remember his beloved husband's scent. He misses his husband floral sweet scent. Jooheon stood up and walked towards the balcony. He can see the beach from their apartment which was on level 19. He shivered a bit as the cold winter breeze brushed against his pale skin. He sat on a big round chair near their  human made mini garden where Chagnkyun and him loves to spend time together.

He felt incredibly lonely without his lovely husband. His sweetheart never leaves his side eventhough they have gone through some hard times. But this time things got a little bit out of control. He closes his eyes and leans back into the chair trying to make this feeling of loneliness go away while remembering what had happened last night. He sighs.

------------------------------------------------------

"Eomma,I want to take some fresh air for a moment. Can you take care of Jinwoo?"Changkyun asked his mom.

"Sure sweetheart. Leave him to me. You need some rest and some times alone." Said Mrs.Lim as she looked at her older son with loving gaze and smile.

"I love you,Eomma. You too my love~" He said as he grabbed his coat and kissed his mom's and son's cheeks. His son just giggled when his father kissed his chubby cheeks.

A young 22 years old man is spending his time alone strolling along the lonely pedestrian path. No one would go for a walk in this cold winter except for someone like me,he thought. Suddenly he bumps into someone and falls back on his while he was still in his own world.

"Ooff!! I'm sorry." Changkyun says and quickly gets back on his two feet. He looks up and he was surprised to see who is in front of him and he couldn't believe his own eyes.

"Changkyunie." The person said while hugging the confused Changkyun. He smiled and giggled a little looking at his fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter