A Mistake I've Made

Don't Go (Jookyun)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is a flashback of what happened the night before.

Jooheon just finished his night shift at a 24-hours convenience store which is his current part-time job when a woman suddenly approached him.

"Anyeong Jooheonie~" Jooheon spun his head around to see the owner of the surprisingly very familiar voice.

"Oh Jaehee noona! What are you doing here this late?" Jooheon asked the woman he called noona. The woman frowned.

"First of all, I am not a noona! I am not that old,ya know? Also I was just passing by and coincidantally saw you leaving so don't make any weird assumptions, okay." She replied strictly.

"So how's your life now, Jaehee?" Jooheon asked the woman named Jaehee. They sat in front of the store.

"Life has been very great to be very honest." She said while beaming from ear to ear.

"Wow I am glad to hear this good news." He replied and smiling. He could swear to God that this is one of the good things that happened all day because his day has been hectic and he missed his husband and his son at home so his mood is not very good. Hearing Jaeheegood news really lift a little bit of his mood up.

"Ever since we broke our engagement..." She paused from continuing her words. Suddenly Jooheon felt nervous to hear what she's going to say. Yes, Jaehee is Jooheon's ex- lover and fiancé. Changkyun knew about their past relationship because they were the hot couple that everyone ships back when they were still studying in the same university. But after Jooheon met Changkyun he knew he have met the love of his life. So things got a little messed up for Jaehee. Jaehee thought that they were meant to be together and still have a little bit chance to get back together but it's soon to be crushed when she received their wedding invitation. 

"It was very hard to move on but I've made it after almost 3 months crying over our broken relationship. After that I decided to cure my heart and I go to America to find some peace of mind. Little did I know that I'll find the love of my life there." She said proudly. Her eyes were shining. Jooheon was very glad she had moved on. He was very relieved and happy.

"And? Spill the beans, Jaehee," Jooheon asked Jaehee to continue her story because she looks like wanted to say something.

"I am engaged now! We will get married next month." She said almost screaming in happiness as she showed Jooheon her engagement ring which in on her ring finger on her left hand.

"Wow! Congratulations, Jaehee. Who's the lucky guy? Oh and what's the date and where is the venue?" Jooheon asked while smiling.

"It's on 25th September and it will be held at this Banquet Hall near my workplace. I'll send you the address later. My soon-to-be husband is a full-time photographer  and his name is  Sam. Also don't forget to bring your husband and son along." She invited Jooheon and handed him an invitation card.

"We will come for sure! So don't worry." He replied.

Jaehee asked Jooheon to accompany her drink some beer and soju. They went to a stall by the roadside. They coincidentally bumped into one of Jaehee's bestfriend, Sooyoung. They invited her to join them. She gladly accepted the invitation as she was feeling lonely and in need some company at the moment. Jaehee introduced Sooyoung to Jooheon. Sooyoung kind of having an eye on Jooheon because she can't resist his cuteness despite his fierce looks. But her little crush was crushed when Jooheon said he is a married man. Well, she decided to move on because she is not the type of woman who steals someone else's spouse.

They spent their time drinking and chatting until 1 am and apparently Jooheon can't tolerate with more than 2

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter