a little crazy

Infinity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

after infinity:
Youngjae learns to deal with distance.

                He should be used to waiting by now, or at least, that’s what Youngjae tries to tell himself as he restlessly gazes out his bedroom window. More than waiting, actually. Youngjae should be used to being apart.

                Somehow, it’s harder this time. Much harder to be away from Daehyun now than during the years he spent in the hospital. How Youngjae managed to endure so long away from Daehyun in the first place, he still isn’t sure.

                Perhaps it’s because Youngjae knows that this time, the barriers that separate them aren’t the walls of the asylum, or the petrifying stares of their old classmates, or even the ringing wails of his own insecurities. No, this time, the only thing that separates Youngjae from being with Daehyun is the distance.

                It’s so frustrating.

                He’s studying hard, Youngjae tries to remind himself, Daehyun is studying hard and working even harder to make sure that they can be together again. But it’s at times like this that Youngjae again feels a bit foolish, a bit small, like a child waiting to be cradled because he himself can’t do much to help their situation. But what can he do? The only job Youngjae has is with his uncle downstairs. He never graduated high school and he certainly isn’t ready to pursue a higher education.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter