Episode 1: The Break Up

Re-Write

“Naomi!”

“Wake Up!”

Naomi opens her eyes as fast, and the first thing she sees is Jen and Callie’s worried face.

“Jen! Callie!”  Rising from her bed, she looked around to see everything was real.

“The earthquake! The television!  Was it all a dream?” Callie bit her lips while Jen rubs the back of her head.

“Well, was all that real? Yes but not where we are at is not” Naomi didn’t comprehend what Jen was spouting.

“What she means is, we are in “Love Disaster” and you, Naomi are the main character ” it took a moment before Naomi began to laugh. Thinking it was a joke or prank but no one was laughing along with her.

“You’re kidding right?” Jen shook her head as she held was it seems the calendar which had the year. XX23. “Nope, this is neither a dream nor a damn scheme. We are officially in “Love Disaster.“ I’m quite in shock though, the place looks beautiful on television but it not that great as in real life” Jen look around as she scans the room.

“How?!” “I’m not sure but what I can say, Naomi, We are brought back to the first episode where Yoongi was caught by you” It took a while before understanding the whole situation. “So I need to re-act myself crying over him?” Callie nodded.

“Or you can give him a piece of your mind. Honestly, we talked about how Yoongi and his new side piece look down on Min Ji so why not change up a bit.”

“No, we must stick how it is-“

“Why are you lying? You know damn well Yoongi was an through the whole drama. We see how he treated her on episode 3 so instead of being the stupid, helpless girl he thinks she is, let surprise him by turning the tables on him” Jen explain as she went through the wardrobe; picking an out for Naomi. “She got the point” Naomi added.

Callie gave a big sighed as she raises the white flag. “Fine! But let’s not get overboard. What we know about “Min Ji’, she owns a bakery shop along with her best friend. They are still paying their loans which means Jen, and I are technically your slaves while Miss Naomi goes out and play princess to her knights.”

“Besides that fact, Naomi, you need to go right now!” Jen pushes her pick outfit towards Naomi while dragging her to the bathroom.

-

Naomi and Jen arrive at the mall as both were waiting for Yoongi and his mistress. Callie was left behind because apparently, there some force field where the three can’t go which means someone must watch the shop.

“I can’t believe this is happening!’ Naomi said in excitement as both girls casually walk the mall. Min Ji was planning to buy a gift for Yoongi’s birthday only to catch him cheating. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

“ What we watch, Yoongi and Min Ji dated almost two years, so I want to know when did he hook up with that chick” Jen question as she looks for the pair. Naomi wondered the same thing, how could some throw a relationship like that if it was nothing. “Target Found”

Yoongi and his side piece were cuddling and kissing each other which honestly in most case would hurt, but due to sudden events, Naomi just felt nothing. “So I need to act surprised and hurt? “ Jen nodded. Naomi took a deep breath as she began to walk straight to them. Closer she got, the closer she gathers her feelings together.

*Lets the drama begin*

“Yoongi” Naomi whispers as she slowly walked towards her soon to be ex-boyfriend. Yoongi turns his attention to Naomi as he got caught. But instead of denying his actions, he just sat there. * What an * Not wanting to lose her mood, she got closer.

“Yoongi, why?”  Naomi tried her best to look so broken. Yoongi smirk was showing she is doing a good job.

“As you can see, I just wanted a different taste” He replied as he laughs along with his chick clinging onto him. “I couldn’t stand being with you or your low life bakery. Your crying and whining got so annoying! I need a woman not a child like you. “

“Don’t say mean thing like that or you're going to make the baby cry” His chick added. “We didn’t even prepare a bottle for her yet” Oh the struggle to punch the chick face, but everything will pay soon. To keep up the act, Naomi forces herself to tear, giving them a little winning game.

“I thought you love me” Yoongi laughed more as he enjoys the suppose broken Naomi right front of him. “Loved not love “he stated. “ Are you going to cry now” The chick mimic her as she wraps herself to Yoongi. Naomi held her head down like she was going to burst into tears.

“Babe, I think you need to explain to her again” Yoongi nodded as he stood upright in front of her. He leaned closer to her ear and said: “We are over.” There a moment of silence between her and him but it didn’t last long when an unexpected laugh came from her.

“Thank god” Naomi relieved as she whips the tears off. Yoongi stood there confused as someone gave him a hard math question. Naomi raises her head and stares straight to Yoongi’s face.

“To be honest, I wanted to end this boring relationship from the start, but I didn’t want to hurt your pride, so I waited for this to happen” Naomi enjoy the reaction she is seeing. Yoongi wouldn’t have thought this would happen especially through their two-year relationship; His ex-girlfriend would have a personality like this.

“You gave that “I’m cheating on you “vibe, you thought you were slick about this but you ain’t. I don’t give a damn you been with that girl  more than a month or two but  for you to have no balls to ing tell me you want to break up shows you ain't-a man!” Naomi looks back to the chick who seems to be uncomfortable at the moment.

“You!” Naomi pointed out. “You ain’t even at this point. You want to look down on me. You mess the wrong to play; If you think he is staying for you over me, then you're wrong. We had been together two years and when you two hooked up again?”

“4 months...” the chick replied. Naomi snickered as she turns her attention back to Yoongi. “Wow four damn months, you could have told me, but you want to see me in pain. You are a real ; I couldn’t imagine what the hell we did together, I swear I think I need myself check “Naomi mimic her vomiting. “ But what happens is in the past, you and I are through so bye” With that, Naomi turned around and walked out. Yoongi stood there dumbfounded by what happened. The girl he just broke up with not only twist the table but have made himself a fool.She not only brought back that feeling back but the very first feeling when he fell for her from the beginning.