Episode 2: Take Charge

Re-Write

The full moon settles itself while brightening the dark sky. It the end of episode 1, every day is an episode, and honestly, it was chaotic. The drama wasn’t a long one and being as the main character; it was troublesome. Dealing ex-boyfriend whom shouldn’t be the problem until now is a mistake.

“Yoongi is calling again, Naomi~” Jen tease as she entered the room. The phone has been ringing for a couple of minutes straight but massive messages along with it.

“Seriously, I think we this drama up “

“Doesn’t matter, the majority of fans hated the episode especially Yoongi from the beginning” Jen sat on the edge of the bed while drying her hair. Callie follows behind as she carried a notebook with her. “Beside the annoying leech, we need to make a plan for episode 2 with prince charming.”

Naomi turns her attention to her. “Isn’t episode 2 another mess Min Ji encountered” Callie nodded. She opens up to a blank page as she scribbles the scenes from the drama.

“Christian Yu. A guitarist, very popular with the ladies and –“

“A boy with a deceiving personality” Jen cut Callie before she could say anything.

“For one he is good looking, but he also likes to play with girls a lot. He doesn’t care for the other person feeling, he only wants one thing and that to screw their feelings over. What I recall, it makes him feel dominate. He likes taking control” Naomi remembered the scene where Christian manipulated Min Ji in their date. It was horrible, the whole fairytale was nothing but lies she had suffered throughout the drama.

“So what we need Naomi is to be a bit more sadistic” Jen creepily smile as she plans on how the date will start off.

“He’s a stray dog. He needs to be disciplined.”

-

Christian checks his watch as he patiently waited for Naomi to come out.  As much of gentlemen he looks, he was already annoyed to wait for someone like him. He couldn’t help but make a cruel thing. He liked to have the girls’ weak right in front of him. Naomi seems to be a fragile, pathetic chick with bad luck in love. He would treat any girl a princess until the very end; he would leave them with them crying.

“This will be a worth it towards the end.” He reminded himself while thinking of a plan how to destroy her. Soon, Naomi comes out rushing with a simple white t-shirt and boy short. Along with some white Adidas and a small bag.

“Sorry, I woke late. “ Naomi apologizes. Christian shook his head as he opens the door of his car for her. “No, I should be sorry since I was the one arriving a bit early” Naomi careful enters his car as he shut the door. Naomi watched her date jog to the driver side and starting the engine.

“Let our cute date begin!’ He declared, speeding off down the road. Jen and Callie watch from the window while one was smiling and the other records the whole thing.

“Poor him, he doesn’t know what he is getting himself into” Jen smiled as she gave an evil vibe around her. “Do you think he will go through the plan?’ Callie question as she ended the recording.

“One thing I learned is people like him won’t like to be defeated. At All”

-

The first thing was to have the prey pretty full. Lying for missing out breakfast, Christian kept playing his role as a perfect knight and lied he hadn’t eaten either. The reality, he was pretty full, but Naomi wanted to have him push himself a bit more. Both of them went to a small diner which was the only diner within their destination. Plus, he wouldn’t bring her to an expensive one since he tries to spend less on her.

“Yes, Can I have a stack of pancakes, three eggs, five breaded toasts, a glass of water and orange juice, side of French toast and kimchi” Naomi requested while Christian the same thing. Jen knew he wants to get the upper hand especially something as simple as eating.

“You are a big eater” Christian joked as Naomi smiled at him. She didn’t eat any dinner last night, so yes she’s starving. They chatted about their interest and their life which wasn’t much until the food came. 5-minute pass and Christian barely finish the pancakes while Naomi was finishing her eggs and heading to the toast. Determine he continue to eat while Naomi peacefully ate her.

Talk about determination much

-

Christian never felt full yet sick in his entire life. He drags himself to the car while Naomi innocently followed behind. He should be happy about finishing his food than her but in the end; she won even paying the bill. He felt his pride lost at that moment.

“Now we are full, let head to the amusement park” Naomi nodded as she fastens her seat belt. Both continue their way to the location, as soon they pull up to the entrance. He took out his card, but Naomi beat him to it by showing off her membership which allowed them to get private parking. He didn’t know how to feel about this; any guy would be happy for him, he didn’t.

“You sure came prepared” He commented.  If only he knew the situation, he was coming in.

“I’m full of surprises” giving a menacing smile, Christian didn’t know if he should be scared or not by her words.

Be prepared.

-

Naomi casually walked out the exit gate while watching her date pouring him inside out. Who would have thought someone like him would be afraid of rides easily especially something so not so scary. Even a 5-year-old could go in.

“Are you okay?” putting a malicious act, Christian nodded as he wipes his mouth. Naomi turns her head to see Jen and Callie holding in their laughter.

“Should we take a break?” Jen knew Christian very well. All the fans did. He was full of himself. Mainly, wanting to take charge of the whole situation but the minute He suggested the amusement park, he was going to regret it.

“No, it fine! I just had a bad stomach that all” He lied as he acted strong. Naomi nodded before looking for the next ride to go. “Alright, then we should go to that one” Naomi point to their next destination. Following where she is pointing, Christian felt all blood had drained from his body.

“The possession, I heard it’s most popular-“

* thump*

 Naomi turns her head to see the guy pass out on the floor. Ladies and gentlemen, their date has ended her killing him.

It took less than 3 hours.

-

*beep. Beep. Beep*

Slowly opening his eyes, Christian regain consciousness and found himself somewhere besides the outdoors. He quickly stood up to see Naomi across from him, she was on her phone. Looking up, Naomi smiled at him while putting her phone down.

“Happy evening ~” Christian check his watch and saw it was about to be past seven already. “You took a hard fall” She came to his side while patting on his head.

“It’s okay; I just wanted for you to be happy with our date” reality he is mad severe. All the things were her leading the date, not him. He is the man not her; He should have come prepared not her. She was supposed to be weak, but everything ended him being the one weak.

“Don’t worry~ I got you in this much trouble, and I’m glad you try to push yourself for my happiness. I should be the one apologizing, I put you a tortured day” She lean and kiss his head. As soon as he felt her lips on his head, his heart started to flutter. All the hatred he had, vanished with the kiss of hers.

“The doctor recommend staying overnight just to make sure you don’t pass out again” She began to walk to the door, but before she could leave, she looked back and gave him one final smile.

“I had a good time with you. Thank You”

-

Jen and Callie parked outside while waiting for Naomi outside. Being Callie, she took the car out for a spin. Luckily, no police caught them in action.

“Episode 3 start as soon, she walks out of the building.”

“I forgot what happens next” Callie lean back as she stares out the dark street.

“ A sinister man and a heartless boy “