Will You Accept Me?

Accept Me As I Am
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Kibum and Jonghyun were currently on the couch making out in Jonghyun's apartment. 

As usual. They had been dating for almost three months now. Kibum couldn't believe it, it was his first real relationship! And it was getting pretty serious. 

He actually found that it wasn't hard opening up, at least to Jonghyun anyway. He had somehow managed to hide the fact that he was narcoleptic. He knew he should tell him but things were going so good with them right now...what if Jonghyun left because he didn't want to deal with that? 

His spells really had multiplied since he they started dating. He doesn't know how he has been able to hide it from him for this long. 

Jonghyun was holding the side of Kibum's face to keep him in place and had the other on his thigh while they kissed. Kibum had his arms wrapped around Jonghyun's neck. 

The first time they kissed Kibum nearly passed out, it was a new experience for him and his nerves were really on end at the time. But he somehow managed to control himself and keep himself in check during the kiss. Although he excused himself to the bathroom after. 

Jonghyun and he were adding tongue and the wet slick sounds from their mouths were so loud they sounded like they were echoing in the living room.

 "Are you guys done?" Jinki asked. 

Jinki and Minho were sitting in front of them playing a video game on Jonghyun's TV. Jonghyun and Kibum introduced their friends to each other, and Jinki and Minho hit it off right away. They were good friends now. 

"Seriously I can hear you guys kissing, it's louder than the game." Minho said. Jinki turned his head to peek at them. 

"Yuck, they have each others tongues down their throats." Jinki said disgusted. Kibum broke from the kiss to glare at them and tell them to shut up, but Jonghyun lightly grabbed his chin and turned his face back so they could continue. A moan slipped from Jonghyun's mouth. 

"OKAY! That's it! That's enough!" Jonghyun's other friend Taemin yelled from the kitchen. 

"I don't won't to hear any ual sounds while I'm trying to eat my lunch, please." Taemin spoke again. 

Kibum met Taemin not long after they started dating. Taemin apparently knew all about him for months because Jonghyun wouldn't stop talking about him. Minho said the same as well. 

"You can leave." Jonghyun said before he dived back into Kibum's mouth. Kibum was being bold and ran his hand through Jonghyun's hair. Jonghyun decided to be bold too and snuck his hands into the back of Kibum's jean pockets. Kibum started giggling. 

"Okay, I'm out. They're trying to have now." Jinki said standing up. 

"Wait! Don't leave! We're suppose to be hanging out!" Kibum said panting and trying to catch his breathe. Jonghyun just started kissing his neck. 

"You two are hanging out, but in each other's mouths. And as inviting as that sounds I think we should reschedule this hangout session." Minho said. 

"Guys don't leave your going to make Bummie sad~" Jonghyun said between kisses. 

Kibum had grown a fondness for Minho and Taemin. He wouldn't go as far as to say they were close friends, but they were reaching that friend area. Jonghyun,  unknowingly to Kibum, had warned them that Kibum's was very introverted and didn't open up to people much. If at all. So Minho and Taemin made sure not to be to abrasive or ask too many questions or even talk to him if he looked apprehensive. Kibum greatly appreciated their actions and this caused him to feel a sort of thankfullness towards them. 

Kibum tried to push Jonghyun off him, but Jonghyun held him by his jean pockets on his and snuggled into his neck. "Get off! Your like a big stupid koala bear!" Kibum said beating the back of Jonghyun's back with his fist. Jonghyun leaned forward and squished Kibum under him and kissed all over his face. 

"Let's just continue the game Minho." Jinki said annoyed. 

"I can't finish my food." Taemin said gagging. 

 

 

Jonghyun and Kibum were out shopping. They were the cutest yet cringiest couple ever, at least in their friends opinion.

They were holding hangs and swinging them back and forth. The even had the nerve to wear couple rings and couple shirts but in different colors. They had been so engrossed in each other that they hardly noticed Jinki. He just walked beside them being the third wheel, that had become a common reacurrence that Jinki didn't think he would like to continue experiencing anymore. 

Kibum sometimes asks Jinki to come with them sometimes just incase something happens. Jinki keeps pressuring him to tell Jonghyun already, but he just isn't ready yet. Or rather he's avoiding it. But until then, Jinki will be the good loyal friend he is and stick by him, Kibum is hoping. "Kibum...why can't we ever be alone...?" Jonghyun whispered in Kibum's ear and pouted. This made his ear tickle and he tried pushing Jonghyun away but he just wrapped his arm around him to keep him close. 

"Because he said he needed to go to the mall too, so I told him he could tag along." He lied. 

He dragged Jinki there. Jonghyun pouted even more. 

"But I want to be with just you!" Jonghyun whined. He even had the nerve to stomp his foot. Jinki rolled his eyes. 

Kibum was right, Jinki liked Jonghyun, but he really was like an overgrown child. Kibum only patted his cheek and kissed him on the lips. 

"Next time, okay?" Kibum said. Jonghyun kept trying to kiss Kibum's lips but he pushed him away playfully. Jinki was happy for Kibum, he really was. He thought they were a cute couple and Jonghyun was good for his best friend. But sometimes they were so cringe worthy. 

They were sitting in the malls cafeteria and Jinki had to be subjected to watching them feed each other. Jonghyun would giggle every time Kibum fed him a piece of his food or Kibum would wipe his mouth because Jonghyun apparently didn't know how to keep food in his mouth. They were always touchy feely too, Jonghyun was a very touchy person and Kibum didn't mind, when it was from him anyway. Jonghyun would hug all on him and practically climb all over him. 

Jinki was about to gag. 

Jonghyun, being the clumsy idiot he was, ended up spilling some of his drink on his pants. 

"Oops..." Jonghyun said looking down at his pants as if he didn't know what to do. Kibum just took some napkins and started wiping him down. While he was doing this Jonghyun would keep pecking Kibum's forehead as he was leaned down, this made Kibum look up and just smile at him. 

Jinki hadn't seen Kibum smile like that in years. His eyes turned into crescents and his dimples showed. Jinki didn't even know he had dimples, he had never seen him smile that hard before. He stopped gagging and just admired the two. Sometimes they weren't that cringe worthy. 

But then they started making out. 

 

He saw tongue. 

"Guys! I'm right here!" 

 

 

Jonghyun dragged Kibum around the whole place with Jinki just following behind. He refused to let go of Kibum's hand and would act like a lost puppy if Kibum left his sight for just a second. "Bummie lets take some photos in that booth over there." Jonghyun ran and yanked Kibum forward since he still had their hands clasped together, Jinki jogged behind them. They squished themselves in the photo booth, Jinki came in next to Kibum and closed the curtain. 

Jonghyun looked at him funny but didn't ask him to leave. Jonghyun positioned Kibum in his lap and squeezed him by the waist. He pressed his face against his basically giving him no room or personal space. But Kibum didn't mind. Jinki just leaned in and smiled. They did various poses as the flashes went off. But the funniest picture was when Jonghyun and Kibum were kissing and Jinki was looking at them with a horrid face. 

"These are so cute." Kibum commented. Jonghyun was leaning in his shoulder and scoffed. 

"Can we do one without Jinki?" Jonghyun whispered-yelled in Kibum's ear. Jinki rolled his eyes at Jonghyun's failed attempt at being secretive.

"I guess so, if Jinki doesn't mind-" 

"By all means, take your lovey dovey couple pictures before Jonghyun throws a fit!" Jinki said while standing up to leave.

Jonghyun smiled and yanked Kibum into the booth again. He heard noises and then giggling. 

Yea, maybe it was best if Jinki sat this one out. 

When the photos printed outside the booth, Jinki's eyes widen as he looked at them. 

"You guys can't do things like that in there!" 

 

 

Everyone was hanging out in Jonghyun's apartment again. His place had been the spot everyone just choose to go too. Occasionally Jonghyun and Kibum would go to Kibum's place. But Kibum said he always preferred going to his boyfriends instead. 

Minho was hogging the TV with his video game not inviting Jinki to play with him because he was 'so terrible', so Jinki just watched and scolded him. Taemin was doing a puzzle. He was the second quietess in the bunch, he usually just liked to observe. (Kibum got along with him quickly because of that). Jonghyun was on the couch watching Minho and Kibum was in the kitchen making himself some food. They usually all just lazed around when they hung out. 

Kibum came back into the living room and sat crossed leggied next to Jonghyun. Jonghyun sat up when he came back. He leaned over Kibum's shoulder and opened his mouth so Kibum could feed him his rice he made. Kibum fed him and cooed at how cute Jonghyun was. Everyone just ignored them. 

After a while Minho and Jinki started arguing over the game and about how 'sharing is caring' and how one of them 'shouldn't have to share with someone with no skills'. Taemin just watched and flicked random puzzle pieces at them. 

When the two lovebirds finished eating, Jonghyun and Kibum were just laying on the couch. 

Kibum was laying on top of him talking to him while Jonghyun rubbed his back and was pecking the top of his head. As he spoke to him about a random story. He had been doing this for a few minutes. Kibum was tired but the action caused him to relax and make him feel even more tired. This wasn't good. 

“...that’s ridiculous! Right Bum?” Jonghyun asked.

Kibum felt his body becoming limp. He wanted to answer him but he couldn’t get his mouth to move.

He was fighting his sleep attack again.

He didn't want to chance the idea of passing out on top of Jonghyun and having him freak out. 

Kibum fought back to regain back a little control and sat up. 

"I'll-I’ll be right back..." Kibum said still sounding dazed. Jonghyun reluctantly let him go with a confused look on his face. Kibum stood up making his way to the bathroom. He felt dizzy and tired, he was feeling his body slowing down quickly. His legs were becoming weak. 

He was in the hallway using the wall as leverage. Taemin was watching him worriedly from his spot, he was the only one who had noticed. 

“Jonghyun!” Taemin whispered to get his attention so he could look at what was wrong with Kibum.

Suddenly Kibum felt his knees lock under him and his body went limp. He tried his best to grip onto the wall but then his mind went black. A loud thump was heard. "Kibum?!" Taemin yelled, he had just watched him fall. 

Jonghyun rose up and jumped off the couch. Minho and Jinki stopped bickering when they realized something was wrong. "." Jinki mumbled. 

Jonghyun was the first to reach Kibum and saw him laying down lying on his side looking rigid. 

"KIBUM?!" Jonghyun yelled. He dove down to the floor and held Kibum in his arms. 

"Baby? Are you okay? Kibum?" Jonghyun said panicking. Everyone started crowding around him. Taemin and Minho just looked shocked. Jinki on the other hand was panicking inside his head. He hadn't noticed Kibum was about to have an attack. On top of that it was dangerous for Kibum to just fall like that with nothing or no one to catch him. He could bang his head hard and get a concussion or injury himself badly another way. 

Jonghyun started tearing up. 

"He's-he's not responding! It was just like the other day! I h-have to call an ambulance!" Jonghyun cried. 

"No!" Jinki yelled and dove down next to Jonghyun. Everyone looked at him strangely. Kibum had always strictly told Jinki to never call the ambulance unless he really injured himself when he fell. There was no point in calling, because he would wake up by the time they got there. There wasn't anything you could do but wait for him to wake up. 

Jonghyun was holding Kibum in his arms trying to support his head.

 "What do you mean? Do you know what's wrong with him?" Jonghyun asked suspiciously. 

"Y-yes, uhm..." What could Jinki do to stall time? Kibum had been asleep for a few minutes. He just hoped it wasn't one of his longer sleep attacks. Jinki was nealed down next Jonghyun. Jinki started checking Kibum out to make sure he wasn't bleeding or had any bruises from the fall. He did this slowly to stall time. He had to make something up quickly. Minho didn't know what to do and Taemin was watching on scared and slightly suspicious. 

Jinki put his hand to Kibum's forehead. Come on Kibum, wake up! Jinki thought. "Uhm I think he just has a c-cold..." Jinki said trying to sound convincing. 

"How do you know?!" Jonghyun said sounding accusatory. 

"His forehead...it's warm. He just may be a little sick! I mean I pass out when I'm sick as well, it's common actually..." Jinki lied. Jonghyun put his hand on Kibum's forehead. 

"He is a little warm I think..." Suddenly Kibum started moving. 

"Kibum? Are you okay? How do you feel?" Jonghyun said when he saw Kibum fidgeting. Kibum slowly opened his eyes and saw everyone crowded around him. . 

"What are you all doing?" Kibum mumbled. 

"You passed out again on me Kibum! You scared me! What happend?! Are you sick?!" Jonghyun cried. He actually had tears running down his cheeks. 

"Jjong don't cry! I'm okay, I promise." Kibum said sitting up and hugging Jonghyun who was clinging on back to him. 

"Th-then why did you pass out a-again?" Jonghyun sniffled. 

"I told you he might be sick, he has a slight fever." Jinki interrupted. This was his way of telling Kibum to play along. 

Kibum got the hint.

"Y-yea, actually I didn't feel to well before I came here." Kibum lied. 

"Why didn't you tell me?!" Jonghyun yelled hugging Kibum tighter. 

"Because I still wanted to see you, but I'm fine. I think I feel better now..." Jonghyun leaned back to study Kibum's face. He did seem to be okay. Jonghyun lifted Kibum up bridle style and took him to his room and shut the door. 

"Is that our cue to leave?" Minho asked. Jinki and Taemin just shrugged. 

 

Jonghyun laid Kibum down carefully onto his bed. 

"What are you doing?" Kibum said straining against Jonghyun's hands that were pushing him down by shoulders. "Just lay down, please." Jonghyun mumbled. 

"I told you I'm fine." 

"Lay down." 

"I'm fine-" 

“Kibum.”

“Jonghyun I-“

"Just listen to me for once!" Jonghyun said frustrated. Kibum just looked at his boyfriend shocked. Jonghyun never raised his voice at him. Kibum laid back immediately. 

"I'm trying to take care of you, just let me okay? Please?" 

Kibum knew he was a little head strong and liked to deny help. He was so used to being on his own. Jonghyun had learned this whenever he tried to help him. 

Kibum wiped away Jonghyun's tears that were still leaking. He knew he really scared him today. 

"I'm going to go make you some soup." Jonghyun said standing up. 

"You don't have-" But Kibum shut up when he saw the stern look Jonghyun was giving him. He couldn't imagine how either freaked out or stressed he would be if Kibum told him his condition. Jonghyun had a tendency to overthink and worry about things until it drove him mad he learned. 

 

Kibum still just wasn't ready to tell him. 

 

 

Kibum still hadn't told Jonghyun two months later, and Jinki was really putting pressure on him. 

Kibum was on the phone trying to convince Jinki to just be in disguise while he and Jonghyun went out on the date because he was nervous. It's been a while since they went on a date and he was affraid he would experience an attack. 

"Hyung please!" Kibum begged. 

"I'm not doing this again, you need to tell him! What is the point of running around and lying?" 

"Hyung please! This will be the last time I ask you!"

 "No it won't and you know it. Kibum just tell him, he won't leave you! It's not that serious." 

"Well it's serious to me!" Kibum was close to tears because of frustration. 

Jinki sighed he worded what he meant to say wrong. 

"Look if you tell Jonghyun and he breaks up with you because of that, then he doesn't deserve you." Jinki felt he like he was speaking the truth. Kibum knew he should have been listening to him but he was being stubborn. 

"So your not coming?" 

"No Kibum. I'm not coming."

 Kibum hung up the phone and let out an exasperated sigh. 

"I don't need him anyway...I can do this myself..." Kibum mumbled. Jonghyun was going to pick him up around 7:30 but he was delayed when he had an attack while he finished getting ready. He had just passed out right before Jonghyun got there. He didn't even hear him frantically knocking. When he woke up he found he'd been sleep for slightly longer than 10 minutes. What the hell? 

His phone had 6 missed calls and eight messages. All from Jonghyun. 

 

MyBoyfriend ^_^: I'm here <3 

 

MyBoyfriend ^_^: helllllo? 

 

MyBoyfriend ^_^: r u still coming with me? 

 

MyBoyfriend ^_^: Kibum...? 

 

MyBoyfriend ^_^: r u ok? 

 

MyBoyfriend ^_^: I thought u said u were home, y aren't you answering the door? 

 

MyBoyfriend ^_^: Baby r u ok?? 

 

MyBoyfriend ^_^: I'm getting worried now. 

 

"!" Kibum checked himself in the mirror and ran to open to the door. Knowing how worrisome he is he knew he was probably downstairs panicking. 

He saw a distressed Jonghyun tapping furiuosly at his phone when he opened the door. 

"Baby! What happend? Why weren't you answering the phone or the door?" Jonghyun engulfed Kibum in a tight hug. "Sorry I was...in the shower...?" Kibum tried his best at coming up with a lie. He figured Jonghyun knew he was lying to as he had just talked him and told him he was ready no more than a few minutes after he had arrived. 

He hugged Jonghyun back and felt how he tightly he was clinging on to him. Jonghyun just looked over him for a seconds. He held Kibum back in his arms again. 

"Kibum...you've just been acting so strange lately..." Jonghyun said. It’s true, since his spells have become more common he had been telling lies and making up stories to cover for them. 

"W-what do you mean?" Kibum tried to act as if he didn't know what he meant. Jonghyun just kissed his forehead and dismissed what he had said. 

"Never mind. Let's just go okay?" Jonghyun said grabbing his hand. 

 

 

That same evening Jinki was at his own apartment just watching TV when he heard his door being banged on. 

"What the hell?" Jinki left out his room and and and swung his door open. He was greeted to the sight of a crying and snot nosed Kibum. He had huge tears running down his eyes and his nose was pink. "Kibum? W-what's wrong? I thought you were with Jonghyun?" Jinki said pulling him into his home. Kibum walked passed him and sat in his couch. He threw his head down in his hands and lap and just cried loudly. 

"Seriously Kibum, what happend?" Jinki said walking in front of him. Kibum lifted head up and wipped his fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter