Hidden Secret

The Rich Household

It was a windy morning, everyone stayed inside and no one dared to go out, it was very cold the the risk to catch a cold is very high in this weather.

This made one special girl very sad: Her name is Suran. She wanted to go to the playground today to play with other children and then go to eat ice cream together. She tugged on the curtain and cried. Suran didn't live with her mother, she lived with her mom's friend who takes care of her most of the time, her name is Jessi. She walked up to the little girl and pulled her in a warm hug.

"Why are you crying sweetheart?", Suran sniffed and clinged on Jessi. She is like a mom to her. "I wanted to go to the playground today but the weather is very cold..", she whiped the little girl's tears away and held her tiny hands. "Tomorrow, the sun will wake you up and greet you. The wind will wave goodbye tonight. I am sure your friends will wait for you. Oh, and Suran?", the little girl looked up to Jessi. "Mommy is coming over today. Are you excited?", a very bright smile has formed on the said girl's face, all her worries faded away, she didn't see her mom for the last two weeks, she said she would go to another country and when she asked if she could come along, her little heart got broken when she got rejected. "Of course I am excited!! Mommy is coming again!! Finally".

3 hours have passed, Jessi & Suran have been busy baking cookies and watching TV, Suran's favourite series called 'My Little Pony' was airing and she couldn't miss one episode of it. She would be upset and sulk in her room if she wouldn't watch it. As soon as the series stopped, she was walking to Jessi and hugged her leg. "When is Mommy coming..?", she picked up the little girl and sat her on the table. "She will be here any moment.", she looked down, there was clearly something on her mind. "Why does Mommy not live with me and why do I never see where Mommy lives?", Jessi hated hearing these words. She knew the reason why her Mommy would not take her home or live with her yet, she had a lot of reasons and needed to clear that first. She tried to explain it to Suran in the kindest way. "You know, Mommy is very busy and has a lot of stress. You will liv--!", something disturbed Jessi from talking to the little girl. The door bell rang and Suran got very excited.

Jessi opened the door. "Wheein,you're finally here.", the younger girl and mom of Suran looked really messed up. "I am sorry if I am being late, we just arrived and I had to make an excuse first and tried to come here as soon as possible.", the older girl nodded and closed the door behind them. Of course, her child was all excited. "Mommy!!!", she ran to the young woman and jumped in her arms and showered her with a lot of kisses. "I missed you too my lovely.", she took her mom's hand and dragged her to the kitchen fastly, Wheein wasn't nearly able to catch up to her daugher's speed, she always wonders how a nearly 5 year old can have this much energy. "Look mommy. We baked cookies and I made a cookie and a drawing for you!", the woman smiled at her daughter and gave set her down on her lap after she got the cookie and the drawing for her mom. Wheein was smiling so much, the cookie was in a heart shape and with a smiley. She pulled the drawing closer and smiled at her attempt to wrote 'I love you'. Taking a closer look, she saw the stickman she drawed. As she saw 3, she got a little stressed which didn't went unnoticed. "Mommy this is you, me and dad! But where is my dad? Why do I not know him?". Wheein sighed big time, the truth about Suran is, she is a child of . Wheein is a lesbian and couldn't tell Suran that first, she doesn't know her father and second, that she would have a second mom. As soon as Wheein wanted to say something, Jessi came in the room and stopped their talk. "Suran, MLP is airing on TV, I would like to talk to mommy a little bit.", the little girl nodded and ran in the living room and sat down on the couch to watch her favourite show.

"Wheein, how long do you wanna lie to Suran and Moonbyul? How long will you keep them away from each other?", she gave her friend, who looked on the floor, a questioning and worried look. "A-at the moment, I can't tell..My parents know about our engagement and said they would harm us..I can't put Suran in such situation yet..", she slung an arm around her best friend's shoulder and caressed her hair. "But you should tell Byul as soon as possible. Now that you guys are engaged, she deserves the know. What are you afraid of?", a small tear was running down the younger woman's cheek. She kept a small silence until.."I am afraid she will think differently about me..What if she leaves me for being ? Or because she doesn't wants to be married to a mother..?" Jessi couldn't help but laugh at the thoughts Wheein had. Jessi and Moonbyul are talking a lot over the phone and they secretly met a lot of times already and she knows that Moonbyul would love to raise a child and that she would love Wheein neitherless. "Aish, Whee, your thoughts are tricking you. Byul loves you so much and nothing would make her back off from her first' love side.", "Maybe you're right.."