- ii -

more than best friends (jungri fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungkook put his head down on the desk, staring outside the window. Even the slightest movement of the leaves seemed more interesting than the lecture that was going on. Not that he was a bad student but he had already read up on the topic that they were being taught today; hence he wasn’t interested in listening to the class.

He looked beside him and saw Yeri ardently taking down notes. With nothing better to do, he decided to distract the girl next to him. He pulled a strand of her long hair.

Yeri sighed in annoyance but continued to take notes. Jungkook did not give up and continued messing with her hair.

“Kookie. Stop.” She whispered back to him, giving him a death glare.

That did not affect Jungkook anymore. He watched as she furiously scribbled trying to catch whatever the professor was saying. Her eyebrows scrunched in concentration and her long brown hair falling in her face as she leaned on one side.

Seeing that she was ignoring him, he thought of another way to grab her attention. Jeon Jungkook doesn’t give up. He took his pen and started poking her cheeks with the tip of the pen cap.

Irritated she pushed his hands away, “Oh for heaven sake. Can you stop disturbing me?”

Yeri didn’t realize that she spoke a little louder than intended. The whole class had their attention on her, including the professor. “Is there a problem, Miss Yerim?” Her professor asked her.

“Sorry Sir, it is nothing.” Yeri replied, her face flushing in embarrassment. The professor continued on with his lecture and the class moved on.

Yeri turned to her side and saw the perpetrator of the whole thing scribbling in his notebook pretending to be innocent. She stomped hard on his leg, to get her own revenge. Jungkook let out a small yelp, careful not to draw attention.

“Jerk.” She whispered and turned to pay attention to the class.

Jungkook rubbed his leg, which were throbbing in pain. He did not distract her any further. Yeri could be really difficult when she is mad. He put his head down again and continued staring at the leaves again.

 

Yeri took the cans of grape juice from the vending machine. She had lost the race in the morning despite the fact that she tricked him and ran ahead. Damn her short legs.

She handed over one of the cans to Jungkook, who took it from with a triumphant look at his face. “Thanks Yerimmie.” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter