-iii-

more than best friends (jungri fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Popcorn?”

“Check.”

“Comfy blankets?” Irene asked ticking things off the checklist. She was making sure that everything required was there was the movies night.

“Check. Yes Irene, we have everything that we need. We just have to wait for the boys to comeback with the DVDs.” Wendy said.

“I just hope that they don’t rent some scary movie or something.” Seulgi said, shuddering at that thought. She wasn’t a horror movie enthusiast.

“Where are the boys again?  It shouldn’t take that long.” Yeri said, checking her watch.

No sooner had she said that than the door opens and the seven boys enter the house along with the DVDs for the movie night along with some more drinks.  

Jungkook’s face lightened up the moment he saw she saw Yeri and ran to her with a mischievous glint in his eyes. He put her head in a headlock, while she vigorously tried to get away from him.

“Hey, you are messing up with my hair.” Yeri said screaming and giggling at the same time. This was their ‘usual’ way of greeting themselves. Jungkook finally let her go and smiled at the shorter.

Yeri huffed and fixed her dishevelled hair, “Do you have to do that every time you see me?”

Jungkook laughed at her reaction.  “Of course that is my way of showing love. I missed you!” He said wrapping his hand around her shoulder and giving her his bunny smile.

Yeri rolled her eyes. She muttered looking at the floor, “Missed me? We saw each other barely two hours ago.”

“You know how long that is 120 minutes. 7200 seconds-”

Yoongi interrupted Jungkook before he continued any further, “Okay, Okay. We get you missed her. While we love watching you two sweet talk, we have Gonjiam: Haunted Asylum waiting to be seen.”

The girls froze when they heard the movie name. They had specifically told the boys not to pick out any horror movies, more so this particular one. They had heard that the movie was really scary and were planning to avoid it as much as possible. But they should have known better when they let the boys choose the movies; they would do something exactly like this.

“Don’t tell me, you guys rented that movie.” Wendy said, eyeing the boys.

“That is exactly what we did.” Namjoon let out an evil laugh.

“We asked you to do one thing. One thing.” Wendy yelled at the boys. Yoongi had to step in to stop his girlfriend from killing his friends.

“It’s alright Wendy, at the end we will see who is screaming and who is not.” Seulgi said, smirking.

“ We are really brave. It is definitely not us who will be screaming.” Jin said, challenging the girls.

“Oh heavens, this is not going to end well.” Irene said, shaking her head and looking at the group who were arguing.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter