- i -

more than best friends (jungri fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I hate mornings, those were Kim Yerim's first thoughts as she entered her college building. She took comfort in the fact that it was Friday, and she didn’t really have any classes over the weekend. So she couldn’t wait for the day to get over.

She passed through a crowd of students in the hallways who were rushing around to get to their classes on time. She looked around for familiar faces and smiled as she saw her friends.

She walked up to them cheerfully, “Hey, you guys.”

“Yeri-ah what took you so long?”  Her friend Kang Seulgi asked her. She was standing with her boyfriend, Park Jimin along. On the other side were the other couple in the group, Min Yoongi and Son Wendy.

“Don’t blame me. I couldn’t hear the alarm ring. I wake up and see that is already 8. I didn’t even eat breakfast. I am so hungry.” Yeri complained.

Her friends rolled their eyes at her. Wendy chided her, “As expected from you.  You need to be more careful Yeri, so you don't miss your attendance.”

Yeri scoffed, “I am not that bad. Besides I am not the last one to come. Now where is this boy?”

Right on cue, she was greeted by a loud and cheerful voice next to her ears, "Morning sunshine.”

She moved her hand up in reflex. The male who was not expecting the sudden attack got hit in his cheeks.

Rubbing his cheek, Jeon Jungkook complained, “Ouch Yerimmie. That hurts.”

“Maybe that is why you shouldn’t attempt to scare me always. This is what happens when you do so.” Yeri said in an annoyed voice. She raised her hand to smack his head.

Jungkook worked faster and caught her hand before she could hit him. “Stop using violence. I am going to report you.”

“Please do, I would rather be in prison than being stuck with a coconut head like you.” Yeri said with a smirk.

“But I can’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter