Chapter Two

His Beautiful Mistake

The class waited patiently for the teacher to walk in to start class. The final bell rang and the teacher walked in followed by another student.

“Class today we are welcoming someone new. Please welcome Prince  Kim Jong In.” He introduced the stranger. Th classes eyes widened and applauded.

“The prince?!”

“Wow, he’s finally attended a school?”

“When did this happen?!”

Questions were being thrown around the classroom. Prince Kim Jong In is the son of King Kim who’s in the rule as of now. The prince has been homeschooled since his freshman year due to personal reasons.

“Quiet down everyone as you may. Your highness where would you like to sit?” The teacher directed his question at the young prince. He looked around the classroom until his eyes landed on a familiar girl. He knew right away he wanted to sit near her.

“I’ll take the empty seat in the back.” This caused the class and teacher to look towards the back only to see its an open space next to her.

“Your highness...you may not want to sit next to a mistake. Why not sit next to me instead?” A girl in the front told him trying to catch his attention but he was focused all on her.

“Are you questioning my decision?” He directed a glare towards the girl who spoke up but she shook her head. He walked down the row till he got to the empty seat and sat down.

Hwa-Young’s POV

Why? Why did he have to sit here? Does he not know will happen. Great now it’s going to be worse.

The entire class time I felt stares at the side of my head but I never dared to look up once to see who it was. It was the Prince obviously.

Suddenly a paper ball landed on my desk. Downing, I decided to open it and read it.

We meet again. What's your name, mysterious girl?

It was no other than the prince so I decided to ignore it and put it in my bag. Finally, the bell rang dismissing us for lunch break.