Chapter One

His Beautiful Mistake

She sat by herself in the back of the room.  Nobody dared to talk to her. They all thought she's an out cast since halfway it maybe true. She wasn't of royal blood like they are. She was half. Her mom was a maid and took that advantage and that's how she was born. She was born a mistake. 

 

Even though she was a mistake her birth father instructed she attends the royal academy but she was to get no special treatment like the rest. 

 

"Hey mistake where's your dad?" They picked on her knowing the truth. She doesn't answer them but only leaves her head hung in shame. 

 

This has gone on for 3 years now and it's their final year in the royal academy. She was happy to get out because she really didn't need the classes offered there. 

 

During break she decided to wonder off to the rooftop like she usually does. That's her escape place. 

 

"Grandpa why does everyone treat me so unfair? It's not my fault I was a mistake. So why? W-would it make them feel better if I just disappear? E-even m-Mom treats me like them. Grandpa I really need you." She cried looking up at the sky. 

 

Little did she know someone was eavesdropping on her. He started to approach her from behind. 

 

"Excuse me.." He states when he approached her causing her to jump in fright. She was so close to the end that she wobbled a bit leaning back causing her to fall. 

 

The mysterious guy reacted in time and reached out to grab her quickly. Pulling her into his chest. 

 

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." He apologized. She kept her head down knowing it must be a royal. One thing she learned over the years from the torture was keep your head down when talking to a royal. 

 

She heard the school bell go off and she quickly hurried but he caught her wrist. 

 

"Wait. What's your name?" He asked her curious. "My name isn't important." She removed his hand and rushed back into the school and into her class room.