GETTING TO KNOW CAITYCAT1992....

INTERVIEW OF CAITHYCAT1992...

PART 3 ALL ABOUT YUNJAE...

TINA: What does yunjae represent to you?
CAIT: YunJae represents a relationship tested by time and circumstance yet manages to remain intact.

TINA: Why are we obsessed with Yunjae?
CAIT: In all the things we’ve seen of them from debut and even to know, their relationship (whether that was platonic or romantic) was displayed to the world and we saw, in real life, how close they were, how devasted they were when they parted, and even the hope that they had reconciled and rekindled their friendship/relationship.

TINA: Why is that Yunjae in stories can do anything and we support them?
(Ex: affair, , homewrecker)
CAIT: In real life, they are both very interesting people and we’ve seen how their personalities have evolved over the years. I think we can also credit the authors for creating various versions of YunJae while still retaining their loveable personalities that we adore in real life.

TINA: Tomorrow headlines Jaejoong confirms he is in a relationship with a girl. How do you feel?
CAIT: In all honesty, I’d be happy for him because Jaejoong deserves happiness. It’s his life and if that’s whom he chooses to be with, then that’s his choice.

TINA: Asian celebrities often get married in secret and hide the fact they are indeed married..So one member of TVXQ is in that married status. How do you feel?
CAIT: I’d feel sorry that they felt the need to keep it a secret because they deserve to show off their love just like anybody else. I would accept it and be one of their loudest supporters.

TINA: How real is Yunjae and how much is in fact Fan service?
CAIT: I think what we perceive in the “real-ness” of YunJae is how close they were, because there’s no denying that they really had something that was deep and special that very few people find in another person, whether it was friendship or a romantic relationship.

TINA: Do you think Jaejoong is gay?
CAIT: I’m not really one to assume idols’ uality. Whatever he identifies to be and whether he reveals that to the public, I will support him either way.

TINA: When Yunjae comes out publicly……..
CAIT: I would probably one of those people who would go “I TOLD YOU SO” and throw a party. Lol.

TINA: Does yunho look gayer than Jaejoong?
CAIT: Do “gay” people really have a “look”, though? I think they are their own people and their personalities don’t really have anything to do with their uality. Maybe their uality influences their personality but they are more than just their uality.

TINA: Do you think they meet secretly and still friends or even lovers?
CAIT: I like to believe that they still meet secretly. Whether as friends or lovers, that’s for them to know and for us to fantasize about.

TINA: I heard Jaejoong song Nine is for Yunho even though he denied it?What do you think?
CAIT: As YunJae fans, we all like to believe that the songs Jaejoong had written were all for Yunho. And maybe some are. But, he may have also been inspired by other people around him or other relationships. Though, I’ll admit, I like to believe that too.

TINA: What is about Yunjae that makes you sacrifice your time and energy upon writing fictions..
CAIT: They are two people whom I admire greatly because of their tenacity and influence and their relationship is one great love story and I hope to find someone whom I trusted and can love the same way they did. And they make great characters in stories too!

TINA: Your future plans for fanfics?
CAIT: None at the moment.

TINA: Thoughts on homouality?
CAIT: Love is love and we are creatures who were born to love.

TINA: What do you think of people who think homo uality is a sin and a disease which can be cured?
CAIT: I think they’re very close-minded and living in the past or in a box. It’s very difficult to associate with those people because they only have hatred in their hearts and not enough love.

TINA: What do you think we should do to make the world accept homouality?
CAIT: What we need is education and exposure to more LGBTQ representation in the media and in pop culture. We need to see the people who identify as LGBTQ less as “other” but simply as “another”.

TINA: in the future your kid comes out to you. What will you do?
CAIT: I would tell them that I love them nonetheless. As long as they grow up to be wonderful and kind people, I don’t care whom they choose to love.

TINA: Pride or love?
CAIT: Love.

TINA: Love to me is…………
CAIT: Love is something to live for.

TINA: Do you believe in love at first sight?
CAIT: Yes.

TINA: What are your views on Yoochun scandal?
CAIT: Honestly, at first, I couldn’t believe it so I avoided talking to people on the internet about my thoughts because I wanted to get the full story first before making judgments. When the results came out, I was relieved but then I also felt really sorry for Yoochun because one mistake had almost ruined everything he worked hard for. I still support him, of course, and since he made a public apology acknowledging his mistakes, I know that he is genuinely sorry.

TINA: Since junsu has been public about his relation with a girl has Yoosu ship sunk?
CAIT: YooSu exists in the fact that he and Yoochun are have a deep bond as friends and band mates. I still ship it.

TINA: How did you react to the news of “Yoochuns” upcoming marriage?
CAIT: I was genuinely happy for him because I believe that he deserves happiness.

TINA: I have read somewhere that Jae and chun are looking more like lovers than friends..what do you think?
CAIT: If two people are so close, I think they can look like lovers. Whether they actually are lovers or not, it’s up to them. And being lovers is just a deeper friendship, after all.

TINA: Are we deluding ourselves by making these OTP’s?
CAIT: I think it’s okay to have these delusions as long as you know where to draw the line between fantasy and reality. I ship YunJae so hard and every part of me believes that they had been or are lovers. But, I also know that I don’t have full knowledge of the true extent of their relationship. As long as it remains as simply a ship and not forcing them to become real, then it’s okay to entertain the delusions now and then.

SOME RANDOM QUESTIONS....

TINA: Opinions on plastic surgery?
CAIT: Not something I would do personally but I won’t judge people for doing it.

TINA: Do you think jaejoong’s in famous beauty had help from the plastic surgeon?
CAIT: I think Jaejoong is honestly one of those people who were just gifted with naturally good looks. We’ve seen his baby pictures!
But, even if he did get surgery, there’s nothing wrong with wanting to look beautiful.

TINA: Why should we be obsessed with pop idols when they don’t even know we exist?
CAIT: Because they influence us and our passion. They may not know we exist, personally, but they know that there is a fan out there in the world who loves and supports them.

TINA: Still sailing in Yunjae ship or has it sunk..
CAIT: For as long as there is a Yunho and Jaejoong , the ship will sail forever.

TINA: What other ships are you interested in ?
CAIT: JongKey (SHINee), WooGyu (Infinite).

END OF PART 3.


Dear Cait,
           Thank you for accepting to participate in this interview and a special thank you for the prompt return of the questionnaire. its a pleasure getting to know you..WISH U A VERY BEST IN YOUR FUTURE.
              With Love,
                TINA.

Head out to Cait's AFF account to read her stories..
CAITHYCAT1992