INTERVIEW OF CAITHYCAT1992 ....

INTERVIEW OF CAITHYCAT1992...

PART 1 ALL ABOUT THE AUTHOR....

TINA: Before we begin the interview what do I call you with.
CAIT: You can call me Cait.

TINA: Hi­­ Cait.. Welcome to the interview..shall we start..

TINA: Any special reason behind your journal name or aff account name. if yes what and how did u come by it ?
CAIT: It’s a combination of the first part of my name (Caith) and there’s this re-occurring instance when people would call me Cathy, instead, so I thought I’d combine the two to create “CaithyCat”. Then my birth year.

TINA: Where are you from?
CAIT: I’m originally from the Philippines but I moved to the U.S. when I was 14. I’m currently in New York.

TINA: Age relationship status partners and kids..
CAIT: I’m 26 (though, I don’t feel like it) and I’m pretty single and happy.

TINA: What is your occupational status as if right now?
CAIT: I work in editorial for an online media site, which is actually very instrumental in improving my writing.

TINA: Birthday ?
CAIT: April 29, 1992.

TINA: What is your favorite past time or what do u do in your free time?
CAIT: I like reading fiction novels, manga, and web comics, as well as watching dramas and movies.

TINA: Favorite color/s?
CAIT: Pearl Aqua (SHINee’s fan color, I’m also a Shawol). Pink. Purple.

TINA: Favorite food and favorite country cuisine?
CAIT: I love food so much lol But I’m always up for pasta, specifically lasagna. I love Italian food.

TINA: Favorite movie/s. why?
CAIT: I have so many but I’ll go with the Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings movie series. I’m a fan of both books and I grew up with the movies so they’re a huge part of my childhood.

TINA: Favorite book and favorite Author/s. why?
CAIT: The Harry Potter series and Lord of the Rings. J.K. Rowling was the author that made me realize that I wanted to be a writer, which is how I started writing stories and really investing in improving this skill.

TINA: Favorite Dress code?
CAIT: Casual. In the summer, I like short-sleeved loose shirts and high-waisted shorts. In the winter, I like huge sweaters and skinny jeans.

TINA: Comfort or Fashion?
CAIT: Definitely comfort!

TINA: Favorite designers dress/shoes?
CAIT: I get most of my clothes at American Eagle, H&M, Express, and Forever 21. As for shoes, I have really small feet and the only shoe store that manages to have my size almost each time is Aerosoles.

TINA: Personal style statement?
CAIT: Clothes don’t make a person, but the person makes the clothes. (Basically, YOU make the clothes look good with your own confidence.)

TINA: Dream destination?(fav place u want to go)
CAIT: Rome, Italy. I’m a huge fan of mythology and Ancient Roman culture so I would love to visit someday.

TINA: Favorite perfume?
CAIT: I don’t really wear perfume, but I like scented lotions from Nature Republic. My favorite scents are the Peach and Green Tea.

TINA: Branded or Generic clothing?
CAIT: Generic but I do own a few branded clothes.

TINA: Hobbies you are involved in?
CAIT: Aside from fanfiction writing, I play guitar too.

TINA: Ideal man /woman?
CAIT: Someone like Jung Yunho lol (or Jang Dongwoo of Infinite)

TINA: Have you ever been attracted to the same ?
CAIT: Yes.

TINA: Who and when is your first crush?
CAIT: My first crush was in Kindergarten. He was the kid of who sat next to me in class and I thought he was really handsome.

TINA: Natural hair and eye colur?
CAIT: Black hair and brown eyes.

TINA: Beauty according to you is?
CAIT: What you make it to be.

TINA: What’s in your purse?
CAIT: Wallet, phone, iPod, lotion, hand sanitizer, and lip balm.

TINA: 2 things you cannot live without?
CAIT: Music and books.

TINA: If u get to meet one celebrity either dead or alive who will it be and why?
CAIT: David Bowie. Back when he was alive, I’ve always wanted to meet him because I think he’s just an incredible person and an musician.

TINA: I am obsessed with______ fill it?
CAIT: K-pop and K-beauty products

TINA: I am Passionate about____________ ?
CAIT: Music.

TINA: Motto in life:
CAIT: You only have one life to live so live it.

TINA: If u get stranded on a isolated island .name 3 things you want ?
CAIT: My iPod, the 3rd Harry Potter book, and a photo of SHINee.

TINA: Proudest moment ever?
CAIT: When I graduated from college.

TINA: Most embarrassingmoment?
CAIT: Oh, gosh, so many but right now what stands out is when I accidentally cut in line in front of a bunch of people and they gave me the dirtiest look ever. I was so embarrassed that I ran away lol.

TINA: One day you open the door and find Yunjae on your door step?
CAIT: I think I would cry and then invite them in for tea and cookies. Then I’d ask for a hug.

TINA: If you are to write your life story what will the title be?
CAIT: The Secret Life… I swear I keep so many secrets about my personal life that I could write a book about before I die lol.

TINA: Goal in life?
CAIT: To reach my dream of becoming a top editor and release a novel (or two… or three).

TINA: How do you describe yourself?
CAIT: I’m very shy and quiet when you first meet me but when I’m comfortable with you, I’m upbeat and talk a lot.

TINA: Lastly feel free to include anything else u wants us to know.
CAIT: I don’t like mangoes, lol. Sorry, I just have to get that out there.


END OF PART 1.