Chapter 2- What a day!

Setsunai
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi, Tae and you have finally arrived to your classroom. You can see everyone's smiling and laughing. You knew they were happy because it was the last year for everyone. You looked around and the class seemed half empty. You wondered if you guys arrived early or if this was more of a private class. You looked around and saw Namjoon sitting on a desk next to a window and of course with a book on his hand. You then saw Jimin, sitting next to Michaela, flirting with her and Michaela blushed and you saw how slowly she is raised up her skirt. Lee Michaela, her mom owned the biggest clothing company, and she knew it would be hers as soon as she graduated from college. She didn't doubt that at all. You then spotted Jeon Jungkook, obviously with a phone in his hand and his tongue out trying to pass his game, and you can hear the frustration in his voice when he lost. 

 

You sat on a desk and Yoongi sat next to you. Taehyung sat behind you  two.

 

"Is that Michaela?" whispered Taehyung.

 

"Yes" said Yoongi, "Why are you asking?"

 

"I'm arranged to her," 

 

"You are?!!" you said surprised.

 

"You got a one right there," Yoongi said with a smirk.

 

"Yah- Min Yoongi," said Tae.

 

"What you'll have fun, just imagine all the different lingerie, that she may designed just for you," said Yoongi with a wink.

 

"YAH! Have respect Min Yoongi," you said, "Did you just find out?" 

 

"MM, Over the summer, I had that coming, it was quite obvious, since my dad owns, Mens Taste, a suit company, so move out of the way" he said.

 

"You guys, I am arranged too," you said as you realized that you said it in the wrong moment.

 

"WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS? WITH WHO??" said Taehyung, as you stared at Yoongi and his whole expression changed. It seemed like someone snatched his heart, and he didn't make eye contact with you. 

 

"I don't know Tae, I don't know, I will find out as soon as we graduate." You said and suddenly you heard whispers, and little fan girl screams. You looked up and Kim Seokjin had entered the classroom with the coldest expression.

 

You didn't notice that the teacher had walked inside and started introducing himself. You were thinking about Seokjin and why he made you feel unease. Then you felt someone tap your shoulder.

 

"(Y/N), he called you," said Taehyung.

 

"Hm?" you said, "oh here,".

 

"Ms. (Y/N), already daydreaming in my classroom," said Mr. Turnback.

 

You felt everyone staring at you and you knew you were red. You felt y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter