Chapter 1- The Beginning

Setsunai
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was your first day of senior year, you were excited that today was finally your last year of high school. You got up and started  to get ready, you on put on your uniform, although it was sort of cute, but you would not miss it at all. You wanted this year to go slow, slower than the past years, because you knew that as  soon as you graduated, you would already be engaged to whoever your dad said, like they did to your sister. Although, it seemed that your sister, got lucky with her arranged marriage, and you hoped you got lucky like she did. 

 

You went downstairs and saw your parents and siblings sitting at the table, eating already. 

 

"Good morning sweetie, are you excited for your last year of high school?" asked your mom.

 

"I'm definitely ready, but I just wish this year would be slow, you know to have a lot of fun."

 

"To have a lot of fun, or because you don't want to get married?" asked your dad with a serious face.

 

"Dad, do I really have to be arranged? What if I don't want to be arranged?" you said.

 

"We already talked about this, and we won't talk about it again. Once school is over, you will find out who your husband is just like your sister did." He said. 

 

"but da-" 

 

"but nothing (Y/N), its already arranged and that's how we are going to keep it." He said, "It's late already, and the driver is ready to take you guys to school, so then he can drop me off work." 

 

"Dad, Jasmine said she'll come and pick me up, so you can take George and Phillip," you said.

 

"I don't think you should bother her, during this time," he said.

 

"Why not dad?" said Jasmine as she walked in, "Good morning, and is it because of this little creature inside of me." 

 

"You shouldn't be doing these kinds of things with my grandson, you should be taking care of yourself and your husband," he said. 

 

"Dad, he is fine, he needs eight more months and I already sent him off to work, anyways it doesn't bother me, I feel like we need this bonding time before dudu comes, because as soon as he comes we won't be able to have this bonding time anymore," she said as she winked at you.

 

"Alright, please be careful, and take care of yourself." 

 

"I love you, and you be careful dad," as she said and kissed him in the cheek. 

 

"Come on boys, lets go," he said as he got up, kissed your mom, and left.

 

"Bye mom-" you and Jasmine said.

 

You grabbed your book bag, and left the house with  your sister, you got in the car and the radio listening to Solar- Nada Sou Sou. You closed your eyes and laid your head against the window. Thoughts just came around and around on who is this guy and if you ever seen him before. Your sister knew you didn't want to ride with your dad because he would always give you a speech on why he does arrange marriages. He was a business guy. He owned a huge bread company, and had a lot of routes and factories that made bread. Pan de Bien,  meaning bread of good, was the company's name and yes it brought a lot of fortune, but you didn't care about th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter