Part 2

Fact Check
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month passed and Jennie never crossed paths to that Manoban who risked herself to save her and stole what she called a 'reward' from her.

 

"Where are we going, Nayeon?" for quite some time, Jennie was just following Nayeon to somewhere she didn't know.

 

"Weren't you listening? I just said it a few minutes ago, to the new club with mini pool in the middle. Isn't that awesome?" Nayeon excitingly said almost squalling like a child.

 

"And why did I end up tagging along again?" Jennie sarcastically asked.

 

"Because you love me?" Nayeon tried acting cute to Jennie only to earn an impassive reaction from her friend.

 

"I'm pretty sure that's not the reason" Savage Jennie countered and just looked straight to the road instead to her friend. Jennie tagged along to relax herself. After that incident a month ago, she supposedly got traumatized by the man, maybe a little but what bothered her most was the girl she met in that hotel suite.

 

'I swear, it was just for a split second but I saw a mix of guilt and sadness in those eyes when I complained about that kiss before it actually shifted to her playfulness eyes' Jennie keeps on remembering that scene ever since that day.

 

The two arrived at the said club; the place was cozy and a bit spacious. The pool's water color reflects to its dim surroundings making it compliment to the club's interior .

 

There were plenty of customers; some were at the bar and tables while the others were dancing beside the pool.

 

Jennie noticed a y woman with her pencil cut mini red dress dancing near the pool while holding her glass of cocktail until she slipped from the edge of the pool but luckily a girl was able to grab her fast around her waist.

 

And before she realized, it was the same girl she met back at the hotel, her savour but also a thief who stole her kiss. She watched the two stare at each other like they were having a moment as they stood there with the red dressed woman still on the verge of falling without Manoban's hold. Jennie can't help but observed the woman on red dress, she can't deny that the woman's body was indeed y, showing her perfect curves with her cleavage showing up with that fit dress.

 

Jennie was annoyed at how the woman stares at Manoban; she was breathing slowly like she wants to eat the latter right at that moment but what disturbed her more was how that Manoban stared back at the y woman from head slowly down to her body, more like checking her out on Jennie's perspective.

 

'I knew it! She's a play girl!' Jennie thought that she should've known it from the start. Displaying that girl crush image, beautiful and y with that playfulness of hers, she thought that Manoban was a complete playgirl.

 

Just when she thought she found peace in her mind not to think any more of that play girl, the next scene she saw extremely surprised her.

 

That Manoban girl released her hold from the woman making her fall into the mini swimming pool. It caught everyone's attention from the sudden splash they heard but Manoban didn't even care and didn't even look back at the woman as she continues walking, shaking her head while having that mischievous smile.

 

Yet again, this girl whom Jennie knew by the name Manoban didn't fail to surprise and made her speechless for their second meeting.

 

"Yah! Lalisa Manoban! Did you just throw that woman in the pool? For a second, I thought you were saving and flirting with her" a beautiful girl with black long hair wearing a sweet smile blocked Lisa's path.

 

"Huh? I tried saving her but she returned it with her lustful gaze and for sake, my arms got numbed holding her with her weight! She didn't bother standing on her feet first than actually flirt with me" Lisa whined upon sitting on a couch. The new girl sat next to Lisa while grinning on her whines.

 

"By the way, why are you here Jisoo-unnie?" Lisa asked.

 

"To babysit you, what else." after taking a sip from her drink, Jisoo answered.

 

"I'm not a kid anymore! I'm grown up, Unnie" Jisoo almost laughed at how childish Lisa complained to her.

 

"Exactly, but here you are fooling around. Look Lisa, when will you stop being like this? Going to night clubs and flirting with people? This is not you." Jisoo said with concern in her tone.

 

"We used to bond by eating delicious foods, going to shopping districts and going to parks and places with nice landscapes and views for you to practice your photography. We rarely go to this kind of place. Why are you letting that pain change you?" the worried Jisoo added.

 

Before answering, Lisa took a gulped of the alcohol she's drinking, "because pain demands to be felt". That statement made Jisoo silent for a moment.

 

"There is a broad personality and characteristic of people so the way we take pain within us may differ in a lot of ways. And this is how I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter