Part 1

Fact Check
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love?

 

I don't really remember much about it but what I know is that...

 

Love causes self-destruction. It means winning and losing at the same time.

 

Love is giving the other person the power to destroy you.

 

It's a word used by many but understood by few.

 

For me, this became the definition of Love that one point in my life, I fell out of it.

 

That one day, Love no longer exists in me.

 

 

 

"Are you sure you gave me the right address? A petite woman asked the person on the other end of the call. Full of hesitation on where she's standing in front to.

 

"Yup. That's what is written on the site I saw." Nayeon answered back. "Okay, then. Talk to you later" the petite woman blew air from to ease her nervousness after ending the phone call.

 

"Calm down Jennie, you can do this" trying to lift out her nervousness, she looked up to the building in front of her that made her anxious but with confusion in her mind.

 

"A hotel? I'm going to meet the photographer inside a hotel? A hotel room to be specific." the petite girl questioned herself but shrugged her thoughts and decided to enter the hotel.

 

She finally reached the 6th floor where the room was situated. She walked straight to the said room number, still trying to ease her tensing body as she stood in front the room door. After taking one last deep breath, she decided to press the doorbell.

 

After a few seconds, the door slowly opened and there revealed an old man around 40's to 50's in his bathrobe. Jennie took a gulp seeing the old man but proceeded on her introduction nevertheless.

 

"Hi sir, I'm Jennie Kim. I'm here for the model job you posted online?" the old man looked at Jennie from head to toe. "You're beautiful. You're just right for the job." The man smirked opening his door widely for the clueless Jennie.

 

Just before Jennie could step inside the room, her phone rang. She excused herself turning her back from the man to take the call for it was Nayeon.

 

"What is it? I was about to step inside the hotel room."

 

"GET OUT OF THERE RIGHT NOW!!!" Nayeon shouted in frustration.

 

"Huh? What are you sayi---" Jennie's words were cut off by a hysterical explanation from Nayeon.

 

"I didn't scroll down to check the whole ad. It was a model for a ... FOR A SITE!" Jennie can hear Nayeon's shaky voice as if she's going to tear up.

 

Jennie suddenly felt her cold sweats forming up. She ended the call and slowly turned around to see the old man waiting at his door. She suddenly felt unsafe with fright crawling up to her skin. She never thought that she would get herself into a situation like this but she tried to calm herself and politely talked to the man.

 

"Sir... I'm sorry but I think I went to the wrong address. So if you'll excuse me..." with an awkward smile, Jennie tried to calm down but as she tries to take her step away from the man, he abruptly grabbed Jennie by the wrist and pulled her close to him.

 

"You don't need to be shy; I'll pay you double for it since you're this beautiful" The old man whispered the latter part to Jennie's ear that sends an automatic shiver of dreadfulness to the young lady. She resisted when the old man started pulling her inside the hotel room saying the same thing over and over again. She tried to call for help but no one came, the hotel's hallway was completely empty but still Jennie tried again.

 

Jennie struggled to free herself from the strong grip; she can see herself being almost dragged inside the room. Jennie couldn't think of anything proper to do so she ended up slamming her portfolio to the man's face. Thankfully, the man loses his grip while groaning on the unexpected hit which Jennie took the chance to run away as fast as she could.

 

'RUN! RUN! GET AWAY FROM THAT MAN! GET AWAY FROM THIS PLACE JENNIE!' she commanded herself.

 

The petite lady tried to reach the elevator ride but when she arrived in front of the elevator, it passed her floor which gave her a moment to glance back to where she came from. There she saw the man running after her. It made her mind malfunction more and all she thought of was to run again, not wanting to let that man touched even a fiber of her hair.

 

She quickly turned a right planning on running down the stairs but she saw a door slowly opening. With the thought that the man has a possibility of catching up on her she decided to invade the room with an open door.

 

She barged in colliding to the person who was about to walk out the room and was pushed backwards inside the room. The two of them stumbled on the floor but Jennie ignored that fact and hastily stood up.

 

She carefully closed the door with her leaning on it as she catches her breath and calm herself. After a few seconds, she realized that a woman was standing in front of her with arms crossed on her chest looking straight at her with impassive face.

 

"Uhmm.. " Jennie instantly felt awkward to the situation adding to that was the complete silence of the person standing in front of her. A stunning petite lady in her casual wear with dark brown long hair that completely displays a girl crush image stood there silently.

 

Jennie was desperate to get away so she decided to drop herself on her knees and pleaded with hands clasping together in front of her "Please, just let me hide here. That old man was running after me and... I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter