Finding nemo

You are my No. 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You don’t understand, Jongin?”

 

“Then make me understand, Chanyeol. I really want to know what’s the reason behind this.” Jongin is unable to comprehend what Chanyeol is trying to do. Everything is settled now. The whole scandal has been forgotten by everyone. Even the fans have cooled down and majority of the ones who left angry messages have come back apologizing. The ratings of his show are up again. There is no article in any tabloid now about the scandal. So it really boggles Jongin, why Chanyeol is so adamant on finding that guy. The one, who after all of this, never once revealed himself. So why is the DJ so bothered is beyond Jongin’s understanding.

“Not everything is settled.” And the way Chanyeol checks his surrounding after saying this one sentence, as if he is implying that someone might be eavesdropping on their conversation irks Jongin a bit.

 

It can’t be. What is Chanyeol trying to prove!!

 

“I have been meaning to tell you and others this for awhile now but everytime the timing was off” Chanyeol informs as he drags Jongin to his car. Once they are inside and on the road and Chanyeol is sure nobody is following them, he tells Jongin why he wants to find the boy from that night.

 

“What??” there is disbelief and suppressed anger in the way Jongin voice out the word. And Chanyeol nods his head aggressively sharing the sentiment.

 

“Are you absolutely sure about this??” when chanyeol nods in affirmation, Jongin lets out a series of colourful curses and punches the air in anger.

 

Chanyeol would have joined the other in mindless punching, only if he was not driving at the moment.

 

Chanyeol waited for weeks just to be sure that what he was observing and what his mind was implying was true or not. And when after countless incidents, he finally allowed himself to believe it was true, he started to seek out people he was closer to - to tell them the truth. But everytime a voice in the back of his head kept interrupting him. Going with his instincts, he kept mum whenever that voice raised suspicion.

But finally today, he managed to tell Jongin whatever it is that was happening with him.

 

Chanyeol was unsure as to if anyone would believe him without much evidences but he was sure that Jongin would, no matter what.

 

“I can’t believe none of us noticed a reporter following you for almost a month now. It's insane!!” Jongin’s sudden remark brings Chanyeol out of his thoughts and he looks at him with face similar to that of a kicked puppy.

 

“I didn’t noticed him at first as well. And when i did it took me a lot to figure out why he was doing it. And the only valid explanation i could come up with was that he was trying to uncover the whole fake story we provided the media. I think he already has most of it figured out.”

 

“How are you so sure?” Jongin wants to believe that Chanyeol is just being a little paranoid. It can’t be that bad. There is no way to disprove their cover story. It was a good story. For once Sehun had used his brain well.

 

“Think, Jongin. We made up a story about me dating someone for 2 years. And then i kept them hidden because i didn’t wanted his identity to be revealed. But there is a loophole. I am actually never seen with that supposed boyfriend of mine...ever. There are ways in which i can hide his identity but still go out with him in open, now that our relationship is revealed. I think this is why that reporter is doubting our story. I realised something was wrong when I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter