[Breaking News]

You are my No. 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun wakes up to a hard pounding in his head that threatens to split his head in two. On top of that the bright sunlight pains his eyes even more. Who the hell opened the curtains at this goddamn hour; he was thinking this internally when a loud thud of a glass being slammed on the bedside table has him groaning in unbearable pain.

 

“Stop being a wuss and swallow down this damn pill. We have matters at hand to talk about.”

 

“Go away Kyungsoo. I feel like i am dying.” Baekhyun moans into his pillow, tightly shutting his eyes to prevent them from light and the onslaught of pain that comes with it.

 

“Trust me. Once you see today’s breaking news, you will actually want to die.” Kyungsoo says through clenched teeth and his tone has baekhyun peeking from under his blankets with a blank stare.

 

Kyungsoo is sporting a stormy expression and something about it has baekhyun sitting up and looking at the other alarmingly.

 

“What happened?” Baekhyun asks slowly, already feeling like something bad is going to happen or has it already! He tries to remember what happened last night, but all he remembers is going to the club with his friends and then he drank and drank and then....

 

It comes in broken pieces but he sees flashes of events of last night in vivid clarity and a gasp escapes his lips as he remembers completely how he had with a complete stranger in the club. And looking at Kyungsoo, he is sure that the bad news has something to do with it. He is cursing himself for being so careless last night when an overly excited Jongdae barges into his room with minseok close behind him with an expression similar to that of kyungsoo.

 

Baekhyun also notices how Kyungsoo is giving jongdae a death glare and minseok is looking at baekhyun with, what he can assume as, apologetic eyes.

 

“Dude, you had a wild night and it’s all over the news.” Jongdae screams on top of his voice, or its baekhyun’s pounding head that make it seems like he was screaming, he does not know.

 

“It’s your entire fault. If you hadn’t given him too much to drink then we would not be in this mess.” Kyungsoo spats with barely controlled anger but Jongdae does not look like he is affected by him if his bright expression is any indication.

 

“Umm...it could be possible it’s someone else.” Minseok supplies in a low mummer not even sure himself of what he is saying.

 

“What is happening? Someone please tell me what’s going on?” Baekhyun looks at all three of them with a confused expression, already dreading on what he will hear from them.

 

Jongdae happily presents his phone to him, a tab open in it and as baekhyun peaks at the news heading, his eyes open wide in horror.

 

There, in bold letters, baekhyun sees what could possibly be only a nightmare.

 

“[Breaking News] Kiss the radio fame DJ park was seen making out with a boy in Club Moonlight last night. The eyewitnesses, who have asked to not reveal their identities, told us how the two males did much more than simply making out. While from the angle the photographs are taken clearly shows it is indeed the DJ, the identit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter