A Fan's Desires

You are my No. 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Why the hell would they make stacks so high up that a normal person can’t even reach it? This is ing ridiculous. Its racism” baekhyun keeps on blabbering while tip toeing to reach the last available bottle of kokopalm, the only drink he likes these days.

 

Baekhyun has been, what Kyungsoo termed as ‘Mad as a hatter’, these past few weeks. Even if Baekhyun knows nobody recognizes him from that adventurous night, a jittery feeling has been glued to him like plague. He can’t seem to brush off this feeling that somebody is watching him or following him. First week was a disaster. He would startle, even at a very small noise. Something that Jongdae took advantage of merciless. 

 

That bastard.

 

It took Baekhyun weeks to finally venture alone; even if it was as mundane as grocery shopping. Kyungsoo, no matter how much annoyed he was, never once refused to come along whenever Baekhyun dragged him as a result of his paranoia.

 

At times more than often, Baekhyun’s paranoia was a subject of mutual amusement among his friends. So in order to prove a point, he finally stepped out of his apartment alone. It has nothing to do with how Kyungsoo is gone for a job interview and will come home late. Yeah, nothing to do with THAT.

 

Baekhyun is at cooking; he acknowledges that wholeheartedly. But surprisingly he is good at grocery shopping. Jongdae always makes fun of him for boosting about that, saying, how grocery shopping is not even a major task.

 

What the hell that prick even knows about house chores!! Minseok hyung is the one who does all the work.

 

After grabbing everything that was carefully listed by Kyungsoo, Baekhyun was looking around for something to drink - Grocery shopping is a tedious task, what do ya’ll even know!!!! – When his eyes landed on the last bottle of Kokopalm. He gave out a cry of ecstasy and lunged forward but miserably failed to reach the only non empty stack. 

 

He was so engrossed in grabbing the drink, trying to grab to be exact; that he failed to hear the loud footsteps behind him.

 

“Excuse me,” his unstoppable complaining is hindered when there is a sudden warmth behind him and a arm presses to his shoulder while a big hand, a really freaking larger than the large hand comes out of nowhere and grabs the last bottle of his drink.

 

“What the actual . It was mine” he mutters while staring hard at the place where there stood his beloved drink, a few seconds ago.

 

“Do you perhaps want it?” the owner of the hand asks. The extremely tall man is wearing a hood with a mask covering his face but that wouldn’t hinder baekhyun to recognise this voice anywhere, anytime. The voice he never failed to listen to like a loyal worshipper until 2 weeks ago. When the owner of the same voice had with him (he is still not sure about that but he badly wants to believe that it’s true) and told the public how baekhyun was his boyfriend.

 

“DJ Park” he mumbles to himself after gaining conscious of the surroundings from his wandering thoughts.

 

But before he could clear his doubt, the man, DJ Park is walking out of the store. The kokopalm bottle left on the counter with a bill receipt sitting next to it.

 

“I don’t know man, I would have to check with PD Soha first. I will try my best but no promises” baekhyun can faintly hear him say before the door shuts and all he can do is, watch the man or rather the voice of his dreams recently, walk away from him.

 

 

 

Baekhyun walks back to his apartment in a daze; thinking about all the ways the DJ would have reacted if baekhyun had gotten the chance to talk to him, to tell the DJ the truth about his identity.

 

The moment baekhyun steps into his shared apartment he repeats the events of how he almost met the DJ to a worried Kyungsoo and excited Jongdae with minseok busy on a phone call (yes jongdae and minseok are most of the time lazing around at their apartment).

 

Kyungsoo asks confused why baekhyun didn’t tell the DJ it was him that night in the club.

 

“Oh my god. It was the perfect opportunity. Why didn’t you say something to him” Kyungsoo asks bewildered.

 

It’s shocking even to Minseok to hear Kyungsoo say that.

Was Kyungsoo not the one utterly pissed at this mess!! So why does he sound disappointed. Are they missing something??

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter