Chapter 6 (Epilogue) - Seongwoo

Take A Bow

A/N: Before you guys proceed to this last chapter. I wanted to tell you that I edited Chapter 5 into I think a better one so please read it before you proceed to this chapter. :)

-----------------

It's been months since the accident happened and I am contented as to what I have right now - A happy life with my son and my husband, Kang Daniel. Everything came out perfectly after what had happened. It really is a 'rainbow after a storm'. At first, I am dejected to know that my first child died in miscarriage due to the accident but Daniel gave me all his time and support to pull me out from depression. He did everything he can to show me that he loves me and he cares for me very much, and I am thankful for that. I had a hard time forgiving Daniel for what he'd done. But he made me. What can I do? A handsome and y man who is pursuing me everyday and giving me flowers and letters, old school right?, is there giving his best just for me to forgive him. And he made it. He made my heart flutter and forgive him. Who can resist those smiles? Who can resist those loving eyes? I bet you also can't resist those. But unfortunate for you that he's my husband and I will never let you take him away from me. Do you understand? Good.

"Seongwoo-yah... You're staring. It's creeping me out." Daniel joked and I hit him because of that.

"Well, I bet you like me staring at you." I replied at him and smirked.

"No, I don't. It's creeping me out." Daniel replied back.

"I'm creeping you out, eh? Okay. You sleep in the couch. No kissing, no touching, no s*x." I sassed at him and his eyes widen. He quickly went beside me and hugged me and I removed his hands on me.

"You're not creeping me out Seongwoo-yah. In fact, I love the way you look at me, I love how those beautiful eyes of yours look into my eyes. And most of all, I love you very much." Daniel sweetly said to me and it made me blush. I smiled at him in victory and stood up, tempting him with how I sway my hips while walking upstairs. I took a glance at him and saw him his lips. And before I went inside our room, I motioned him to follow me inside and I heard him growl, a y growl.

"Seongwoo-yah..." I heard Daniel said as he entered the room. I am currently hiding inside the bathroom. I am making fun of him right now. "Seongwoo-yah..." I heard Daniel once again and I giggled. I heard footsteps approaching. He then knocked on the door and called.

"Seongwoo-yah. I know you're in there. Let me in." Daniel lustfully said.

"I don't want to. I thought I'm creeping you out. I will not open that door and I will not leave here." I replied to him and that made him growl in frustration. Oh God. I love that growl.

"I'm just joking Seongwoo-yah. You know how much I love you. Please let me in?" Daniel replied.

"I never felt your love Niel-ah. I don't know how much you love me. I don't even know if you love me." I mocked him and giggled..

"Stop mocking me Seongwoo-yah. Just let me in and I'll show you how much I love you." He sweetly said.

"I won't." I still continues to . I heard him sigh and went away. After some time, I heard keys fumbling on the other side of the door and my eyes widen. It didn't cross my mind that the keys are not with me. Oh God. He'll punish me. I heard the door open and before I run, arms quickly pulled me

"You've done it this time Seongwoo-yah. Prepare for you punishment." I gulped and felt his manhood rubbing behind me. I felt him kiss my neck and I moaned out loud when he found my sweet spot. I felt my knees grow weak as he continues to my neck. He then pulled me out of the bathroom and he pushed me on top of the bed. He slowly crawled on top of me and kissed me hard. I felt his tongue asking for entrance but me being stubborn I didn't so he cupped my and squeeze it and that made me moan once again. His tongue then successfully entered my mouth and explored it.

He then removed my shirt and he attacked my s. His mouth one and his hand playing the other. He slowly went down and stopped in front of my c*ck. He me through my boxers and I felt my c*ck hardened. He played with it with his tongue and before I pulled him away before I explode. I looked at him and saw him smirk. He slowly removed my boxers and flipped me. Then I felt something that made me lose control of myself. He's eating me out. He's ing me with his tongue and God, I love it.

I moaned out loud at how skillfully his tongue is. I then felt something more hard than a tongue exploring in my hole leaving me a mess. I felt his long and strong fingers inside of me. He played with my hole until he found my weak spot - my prostate - and that made my eyes rolled back in pleasure.

"Niel-ah. Please.. me.. Please me." I moaned in desperation. I want Daniel inside of me now. "I want you inside of me now."

"Na-uh. This is your punishment Seongwoo-yah. I want you to beg for me. I want you to beg for me to you hard until you can't walk. I want you to beg for me to drill your hole until you pass out." Daniel said.

"Niel please. me. Please me now. I can't take this anymore. I want you inside of me now." I begged and tears came out of my eyes due to frustration.

"As you wish my princess. And don't cry. I don't want to see cry. It felt like I am a jerk and a bad husband to you." Daniel said.

"I'm not crying Niel. And you're not a jerk. You're the best husband I could ever ask for so me now! me hard until I pass out" I shouted at Daniel. He then laughed and slowly entered me. I moaned in pain and pleasure. He then pulled out and slammed back in. He ed and I moaned.

"I will you hard until you pass out." Daneil said as he continues to in me.

"Faster Niellie. Faster. Harder." I moaned and Daniel ed faster and harder. He continues to do so until I felt that I am close.

"I am close Niellie. I am coming." I said and moaned as he continues to me hard.

"I am close to Ongie. I am also close." Daniel moaned near my ears. And that made me come.

"Come inside me Niellie. Come inside me."

"I will Ongie. I will. I will impregnate you again Ongie. I will." Daniel said as he exploded inside of me. I felt the hot liquid painting my walls. I felt Daniel continues to in me as he comes. After some time, he then pulled out and I felt his come flowing out of my but he scooped it with his finger and put it back inside of me.

I felt Daniel lay beside me breathing heavily. I looked at him and saw him smiling. I smiled back at him and he smirked then said, "Ready for round two?" My eyes widen at what he said. Oh God. He meant what he said that he will me until I passed out. He really meant to punish me today.

 

Weeks later, I felt my stomach churns and I immediately run into the bathroom and throw up. Minutes of throwing up, I felt a hand rubbing my back easing me. I then felt him stood up and went to the cabinet where the PT is kept. He pulled the PT out and gave it to me.

"Take this with you and pee on it Ongie." Daniel said to me. I then obeyed what he ask me to do and after waiting a few minutes. I saw 2 lines indicating that I really am pregnant AGAIN. I went outside the bathroom smiling and went up to Daniel and tell him the good news. He then quickly hugged and kissed me saying that he will be a father AGAIN.

 

~~~~

I hope you like this last chapter. Sorry I that I rushed this story. I wanted to write something new. No angst just pure fluff and sweetness. I wanted to try something new but I can't start since I am still writing this. Thank you for reading this story and staying with me until the end. This story is indeed a short story.