Chapter 3 - Seongwoo

Take A Bow

"Seongwoo-hyung..." Daehwi called me. I am inside my office right now checking emails and stuffs.

"What is it Daehwi-yah?" I asked. He smiled widely at me.

"Sorry for arriving late hyung and I saw Daniel-hyung earlier before I arrived here." I stared at him confusely. I thought Daniel left early because of the office works he left unfinished yesterday. Where did he go? His office is on the opposite way.

"Huh? I thought Daniel went to his office early. Where did he came from?" I asked Daehwi.

"He came from the cafè on the street next to us. The street where I live hyung. The cafè with only girl workers." Daehwi answered. What? Daniel went to that cafè. Why? Is he seeing someone there? He should've just went here if he wants coffee. Why there? Why a cafè with female barista of all cafè.

"He maybe met his co-workers there?" I lied. I know his co-workers live in the o1ide of the town. I 2 wanted to think of reasons why he went there other than he's cheating on me.

"If you say so hyung. I should go to the counter hyung. Sorry for being late again hyung." Daehwi apologized.

"It's okay Daehwi-yah." I replied.

I continued what I am doing with different thoughts as to why Daniel went there. I shook my head to erase those thoughts. I should just ask Daniel later. I trust him. I trusthis words. I trust that he will love me and will never cheat on me.

~~~
Work hours are finished and I am walking down the road to go home when I saw one of Daniel's co-worker.

"Kim Jaehwan? You're Kim Jaehwan right? Kang Daniel's co-worker." I ask the man I saw and he looked at my way.

"Oh... Seongwoo-hyung." Jaehwan greeted me.

"Why are you here? And why are you already out? It's only 4pm and Daniel told me that you guys go home at 7?" I continuously asked Jaehwan. Jaehwan looked at me confusely.

"What hyung? We go home at 4." Jaehwan answered one of my questions.

Huh. Daniel told me it's 7. Did he lie to me? Where does he go for those 3 hours? All this time he leave office at 4 and he arrive home at 7. Don't tell me he took 3 hours to get here where in fact, it only take him 45 minutes to get there.

"Uh.. Why are you here Jaehwan? I thought Daniel's co-workers live on the other side of town." I asked him again.

"Ohhh. I went here to meet my boyfriend. He works around here. He's a manager at K.O Cafè." What Jaehwan said surprised me. He's dating one of my managers. Is it Minhyunnie? Or Jisungie-hyung?

"May I ask who are you dating Jaehwan? I may know him." I asked him.

"His name is Hwang Minhyun. Do you know him?" Jaehwan surprised me again. It's Minhyunnie. My bestfriend Minhyunnie.

"I do know him Jaehwan. In fact, I own K.O Cafè and Minhyunnie is my best friend." I cheerfully answered Jaehwan's question. I really am happy for my best friend. I thought he will grow up without experiencing having a boyfriend but that's where I am wrong. In fact, Minhyunnie is one of the most popular student when we are in high school. But I didn't even saw him made a move to someone. So I thought he's not into relationship.

"So that's why Minhyunnie said he'll close the shop for me. He's waiting for his boyfriend." Jaehwan laughed to what I said.

"I should go now Seongwoo-hyung. Minhyun-hyung must be waiting for me."

"Sure Jaehwan. See you next time. Bye."

~~~~
I never thought Daniel would lie to me. Why did he say that he leaves work at 7 where in fact he leaves at 4. Is he cheating on me? I don't think I can handle it well. With just the thought of Daniel leaving me makes my heart burn, makes my chest hurt like a thousands of needle is pierced in it. I never thought that Daniel will do that to me. I'll just confront Daniel later.

After a few hours. Daniel arrived with a smile plastered on his face.

"Ongie. I'm home." Daniel gleefully greeted me. I am sitting at the living room watching the TV.

"What's for dinner Ongie?" He asked me.

"I didn't cook. I know you've already eaten." I coldly answered him. He looks at me confusely.

"Are you okay Seongwoo? Is there something wrong?" Daniel asked me.

 

"Everything's fine. You don't have to worry." I sarcastically said to him.

"I know there's something wrong. Why are you acting like this?" Daniel shouted at me. Daniel is angry. He is angry. His tone says it all.

"Don't shout at me. I didn't do anything wrong. It's not me who did anything wrong." I shouted back.

"Are you implying that it's me who did wrong here? Huh? Answer me." Daniel shouted back at me.

"Yes you did. You lied to me. I bumped into Jaehwan earlier. I am confused as to why he is out of work early and he said that your work finished at 4 yet you told me it's 7. Why did you lie to me? Where do you spend those 3 hours? Is it that cafè? Huh? It's that café with female workers? You should've just went to my cafe if you want coffee." I burst at him. Daniel's eye widen when I mentioned that cafe. "You're surprised that I know that you went to that cafe. Daehwi saw you and he told me. Are you cheating on me Daniel? Huh? Are you cheating on me? Answer me."

"I am not cheating on you because I didn't consider you as my partner. Well in fact, I didn't love you and I will never love you. I have a girlfriend and I love her very much. I don't know why I agreed to this marriage when I am engaged to my beautiful girlfriend." And that hit me. He doesn't love me and he will never love me. I thought he will try. I thought there are hope for us. I thought he will love me one day but he already said it. He will never love me.

"I thought you will try. I hold onto your words. You said you will love me one day. You said it." I softly said to him with tears in my eyes.

"You? I will love you? Wake up Seongwoo. I am not gay. I will not love you and it never will." Daniel said with a smirk in his face.

"But you're sweet to me. You gave me hugs. You lent me your shoulders when I am asleep during our movie time  Why did you do those thing Daniel? You made me hope that there's us one day. You made me trust you." I looked down on the floor embarrassed.

"I'm a good actor right? Hahahaha that's what you call acting Seongwoo. I just acted. I wanted to make your life to be miserable and I succeeded. Now you know this. We should go our separate ways. You, on your own and me with Nayeon." Daniel proudly said.

I don't know what to say. I really don't. I can't feel anything except for the pain in my chest. It hurts. It really hurts. I love him. I gave him all my love knowing that one day he will reciprocate my feelings. I trusted him. I gave him all I can. The care, thoughtfulness, love, trust, everything that I can offer him, yet he's just acting. He's just acting just to make me miserable.

"You succeeded Daniel-sshi. You succeeded. You now made me miserable. You now made me worthless. Thank you. Thank you for making me like this. Thank you for those times. Thank you for making me experience that you care for me. Thank you. Thank you very much."

And with that I turned around and walk to my room. I feel really miserable right now. I feel broken. No, I really am broken. It feels like my world collapse. My world crashed and I don't know if I still can stand up from this. I looked at our wedding picture near my desk and saw his smile. His FAKE smile. I didn't notice that fake smile.

Now I know that everything is fake and it is just an act and the idiot me fell for it. I fell for his trap and that made me broke.

But despite what he said, why do I still love him? Why am I still in love with him?

And with those questions in my mind, I cried myself to sleep.

 

~~~~~~

Poor Ongieee.. honestly, it made my heart ache while writing this.

Another chapter for you guys. Hope you like this. 

 

Comment and vote guys :) Thank you :) m