Chapter 1 - Seongwoo

Take A Bow

"You may now kiss." The crowd cheered as the priest said the words that everyone awaits for; the seal that indicates the start of our marriage life. I really am happy to be married to my first love, Kang Daniel

Our families known each other since our grandparents are best friends. And they made an agreement that their oldest grandchild, regardless of their genders, will get married in the future. And once heard that, am very happy knowing that it is Daniel who I am marrying.

Daniel and I really wasn't a close companion but we knew each other. I also know that he is straight and had relationships, with GIRLS, before but I disregarded that fact. All I know is that I really love him and will do everything for him.

At first, Daniel is opposing to what our grandparents had decided but later on he slowly accepts our marriage.

In fact, I am anxious if he will come at our wedding day but when I saw him in front of the altar. It is the happiest moment of my life. My dream come true. And with that I know that Daniel accepted me.

I remembered the day of our wedding while cooking for our breakfast. It's been months since the wedding and I am pretty sure Niel and I are happy together. Contented with having each other through life.

"Niel-ah wake up. It's time for breakfast." I softly said waking up my hot half- husband.

"Can you give me a few minutes Ongie? I slept late last night due to some works that I need to finish." Daniel asked.

 "Awe my cute little bunny is still sleepy. Okay. I'll give you 10 more minutes to sleep. You still have an hour before you go to work. I'll come back to wake you up in 10 minutes." I cooed at my husband cuteness and at the same time blushed because of his abs that is visible to my eyes. Those hard delicious abs that makes me drool.

'Seongwoo stop those nasty thoughts. It's so early in the morning and you're thinking about those things. You should finish preparing your husband's breakfast and help him prepare for the things he needed for today's work." I scolded myself and slowly left the room. I went to the kitchen to continue making our breakfast and this time, it's just preparing Daniel's coffee.

After finishing preparing all the things Daniel needed for today, I went back to our shared bedroom to wake Daniel up. I slowly opened the door and peaked inside just to see Daniel in a towel that is covering his lower half, freshly came out of the bathroom. I blushed seeing him so I silently closed the door and went downstairs to wait for him. The image of Daniel in just a towel is still lingering inside my mind. I know you're curious why. It's because it's the first time that I seen him like that. I saw him half- without a top, but not with only just a towel covering his uhm manhood.

I shook my head to erase that image in my mind but who am I fooling? That image will never, I really mean never, be erased in my mind. But for now, I still need to prepare for my own work. I called Daniel to have breakfast with me and in a few minutes, he climbed down the stairs ready for work.

We ate in silent. I looked up at him and saw him smiling while looking at his phone. I am blinded by his smile. That smile that I never received from him - the smile that reaches his eyes. He do smile at me but not like this.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot Niel-ah? Is something funny?" I curiously asked.

 "It's nothing Ongie. You should continue eating." He answered. I know something is up. He never smile like that in front of me or even watching a funny movie. He do smile and laugh a bit in those movies but not like this. I know there is something. But I decided to brush it off and stood up to put my plates on the sink.

"I'm finish now. Just put your plates on the sink after you eat. I'll clean them later." I told Daniel and went upstairs to prepare working. I own a cafè a few blocks away from here.

I opened my cafè a few months ago for me to have my own way of making money. Don't get me wrong. I opened one not only because of the money but because making coffee is my hobby and I love making one. Daniel loves my coffee - it's not too sweet and not too bitter. It's just right.

I have my friends work for me. Jisung and Minhyun is my manager. The two of them are the most suitable ones to be my right hand. Well my right and left hand since they are two. Hahahaha. And Jinyoung, Daehwi and Sungwoon are my baristas. I trained the three of them personally. So they know how to make coffees perfectly. Oh before I forgot, I also have a baker for my pastries and he is the best.

After finishing preparing for my work. I went down and saw Daniel preparing to leave. I quickly went to him and fix his tie. One of Daniel's flaw is that he doesn't know how to tie a tie. And I love tying it for him. He thanked me and we then went outside to start our days.

 

~~~

This is just a small introduction for the characters and ongniel's morning rituals. Hahahaha hope you like l this. Feel free to comment and vote.

Thanks :)