Ahjussi Who?

Infinite: A Child’s World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun felt funny. 

He should be happy, he’s outside in the park. It’s nice and sunny, the best type of weather for playing, so why didn’t he feel happy?

Woohyun was so confused. Everyone else in the playground was happy, but why wasn’t he? Tears of frustration built up in his eyes. Woohyun knew he was missing something but he couldn’t figure out what. This feeling he had was one he never dealt with. He didn’t understand anything and he didn’t like it one bit.

“Yah! You dumb Namu why are you crying?” Said a very familiar nasally voice. 

“Go away ahjussi! I can’t take care of you right now!” Woohyun said as he tried to keep the hiccups out of his voice.(and failed terribly.)

“Yah! I told you I’m not a ahjussi!” Sunggyu said as he stomped his foot in frustration.

“I know it’s hard to accept ahjussi but you need too. Not everyone is nice like me. Now leave.” Woohyun said as firmly as could with his tear streaked face.

“You dumb Namu, I told you I’m not a ahjussi and that’s final! Now why are you crying?” Sunggyu asked as he shoved a wattled up tissue towards Woohyun. 

“You wouldn’t understand ahjussi, you don’t know the problems of the youthful.” Woohyun said as blew his nose into the previously wattled up tissue. 

“Yah! I told you! I’m not old, I’m young!” 

“No, you’re 6 and A HALF years old ahjussi! 6 alone is a BIG number ahjussi! And you’re not 6 but 6 and a half! Do you understand what this means?” Woohyun said with wide eyes, his previously teary eyes now gone, “ Soon you’re going to be doing MATH and you’re going to know what comes after 10! You’re getting old ahjussi and you just need to accept that. We the youth will take care of you!”

“You’re dumb,”Sunggyu said as stared at Woohyun before shaking his head, “but you’re a Namu so I guess it makes sense. Why would a Namu be smart?”

“Ahjussi I know you don’t like being old but there’s no need to call me dumb!” Woohyun said with a pout, “ It’s not nice to call people names! Mommy said so!”

“Exactly! But you still call me ahjussi!” Sunggyu shrieked out.

“But ahjussi, you are an ahjussi!” 

“Am not!

“Are too!”

“Am not!”

“You’re both ahjussi’s though.” A boys voice said.

“Excuse me?!” Both Sunggyu and Woohyun exclaimed out. 

“I said you’re both ahjussi’s.” The boy said once more.

“I can see how you can think he’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter