Little Kim Sunggyu

Infinite: A Child’s World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Little Kim Sunggyu had no money at all. He wondered aimlessly throughout the streets to find something to eat. He looked and looked but, to no avail. Tired and hungry, little Kim Sunggyu began to wail. 

“You look ugly when you cry ahjussi!” Chirped out an unfamiliar tone.

“Ahjussi? You think I’m a ahjussi?!” Little Sunggyu cried out in distress. 

“Of course! You’re already missing a tooth ahjussi!” The voice Chirped out once more. 

“Yah! I’m only 6 and a half, people still like to pull my cheeks! I’m not old!” Sunggyu shrieked as he looked up. From his tiny eyes he saw what he could only describe as a baby. “Yah! How can you call me old when you’re just a baby! With such wide eyes you must not have seen the world yet!” 

“See! You’re old, your eyes aren’t wide like mine.” The boy said with a snicker while making his eyes look even bigger.

With a glare and no time to spare, little Kim Sunggyu huffed and scoffed as he slowly walked away from the baby who dared.

Sad and alone, Little Kim Sunggyu stared at a little sapling that had grown in front of his little hut. 

“Yah you stupid Namu, why are you growing in front of my door way?!”Sunggyu said with a glare, “Because of you, I can’t walk into my hut peacefully! Aish, for a sapling you’re really short and tiny! Look at your fellow saplings, growing AWAY from my hut and being all tall...” 

Suddenly Sunggyu heard a cry and to his astonishment, a tiny little boy with chubby cheeks was sitting were the sapling was. 

“I’m not shorttttttt!!” The little boy cried, “I’m tall! And handsome! Girls will love me! Mommy said so!” 

Sunggyu stared at the little boy before he came to his senses. 

“Wahh, you’re such a crybaby....and you’re short...your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter