Do you see what I see?

Infinite: A Child’s World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: I kind of wrote this at 3 AM and it went from cute to kind of dark so yeah? Be warned?

Xxxx

Myungsoo was sad, oh so very sad. You see, Myungsoo really loved cats, I mean who wouldn’t? They were so cute with their wide eyes, soft fur and affectionate purrs. Oh they were so cute, Myungsoo just wanted to hug them. So Myungsoo had done just, he hugged the cat with all his love. 

And Myungsoo just knew that the cat loved him too when it began to meow with affection. It was even wagging its tail like a dog, so that just had to mean that the cat was happy with him. However the next thing Myungsoo knew, the cat had scratched him! How could the cat scratch him when It clearly loved him? Oh Myungsoo didn’t understand at all.

Myungsoo bit his lip, he needed to find out why the cat scratched him...but his mommy told him to stay on the bench and not move. But...he just NEEDED to know why the cat didn’t like him. 

Mommy would understand wouldn’t she? After all, mommy understood when his Hyung ran off to see if this Noona liked him or not. Surely his mommy would understand why he left? Knowing why the cat scratched him seemed to be way more important than something as trivial  as finding out if a girl liked him or not. Really, his Hyung was a odd one, why wouldn’t Noona like his Hyung? They were friends and you like your friends, what else was there to it? 

But Myungsoo supposed that his Hyung was scared of losing Noona. Myungsoo could see why his Hyung felt this way. Myungsoo loved his Hyung but...his Hyung wasn’t the bright crayon in the box. His Hyung would often play hide and seek with him and would always hide in the most obvious places. Myungsoo never had the heart to tell his Hyung, so of course he took awhile to find him. But it was quite boring to walk around aimlessly, so Myungsoo took this time to snoop around in everyone’s bedroom. Other times when it was his turn to hide, Myungsoo would hide in the most obvious places because he had quickly learned that his Hyung was terrible at seeking. Oh Myungsoo really did worry about his poor Hyung. His hyung couldn’t cook well so Myungsoo frequently had to help him....Myungsoo really did love his Hyung but it was so hard to take care of him...Myungsoo found that having Noona around helped to relieve many of the responsibilities he had when taking care of Hyung....

Ah, but back to the point, mommy would understand why he left...besides, he was a big boy, he knew how to take care of himself. And so Myungsoo left his spot and began to search for the cat. He searched and searched but to his dismay he could not find the cat. He was about to give up when he saw them. 

Just a few paces away, stood 2 small boys. One looked like a hamster with his chubby cheeks and tiny eyes. The other boy looked like a puppy with his lips pushed out and watery eyes. Myungsoo couldn’t help but to narrow his eyes at the boys. Although they looked like normal boys, Myungsoo got the feeling that they could secretly turn into animals. 

Myungsoo himself couldn’t turn into a animal but he’s read books that had people that could. Often, the people inside of his book looked like humans but their features took after the animal that they could turn into. Myungsoo knew talking to them could be dangerous but sometimes in life you just had to take chances. 

“Myungsoo, you can do this! How harmful can a hamster and a puppy be?” Myungsoo said has he let out a deep breath and squared up his shoulder. He could do, it shouldn’t be too hard....I mean really, Myungsoo had to protect his Hyung  from bad Noonas that tried to replace hyung’s Noona...tsk tsk, why couldn’t those Noona see that Hyung didn’t want to be their friends?

“H-hi?” Myungsoo squeaked out to the hamster and puppy as his shoulders deflated.

“Hi!” The puppy said as he dragged the hamster along.

“Uh...I’m Myungsoo....do you know about cats?” Myungsoo said as he shyly rocked back and forth on his heels.

“Cats? Of course! I’m Woohyun and this ahjussi next to me is Sunggyu!” The pup-Woohyun Said.

“Yah! I told you I’m not a ahjussi! You don’t think I look like an ahjussi Myungsoo?” Sunggyu asked, his tiny eyes wide.

“Uh...no, you like a hamster...” Myungsoo trailed off as he noticed Sunggyus eyes narrowing.

“Oh my Gosh! You do look like a hamster!” W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter