Forgiveness

Lost Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung's POV

I haven't seen him in 2 years, and I haven't seen my dad either. Jeong-hoon, my brother is staying in korea for a week to hangout with me, Jeonyeon, and some of the girl's. I went to go see one of my good friend, he's a boy. I'm now going home and i'm tired because its 1 am. I just arrived home and the first thing I see is beer cans on the floor and table. I grab a black trash bag and started to clean. After I was done I took a shower and changed downstairs. I was heading to my room with the flashlight on my phone. I entered my room and flashed my light to the bed and seen M..Mina. I miss her, I miss her so much. I start to cry and ran into Jeonyeon's room. I hugged her and cried more.

"Hmm? Chaeyoung whats wrong?" Jeonyeon says

"I...I miss her so much, It hurts"

"Who Mina?" she said and I just nodded

"Its going to be okay, I promise" She said

She held me in her arm's till I calmed down. I was sitting on her lap and fell asleep. I could feel her laying me down but I just fell asleep again.

Jeonyeon's POV

I woke up to Chaeyoung crying because of Mina. Recently she's been crying most of th nights because of Mina. I grabbed her and comfort her until she would calm down. Soon after she calmed down she fell asleep in my arm's. I laid her down so she can sleep. I also layed down and checked the time. It was almost 2 am. Then I felt arms around my waist and a head on my abdominal area. It was chaeyoung, so I hugged her back. I felt bad, knowing that she was hurting real bad. So in the morning I am going to bring them to the room to forgive each other. I just closed my eyes and hugged chaeyoung tighter.

It was morning and all I heard was awwww. I opened my eyes, sana, momo, tzuyu, and dahyun were in front of me with there phone's out taking pictures. Then I felt chaeyoung moving, she woke up. First we looked at each other and then at them. They ran out my room and into there's and locked there door's.

"Yah, Open this door before I knock it down" Chaeyoung said

"Open the door MOMO, DAHYUN" I said banging on the door

"I warned you" Chaeyoung said and then kicked the door open

*Bang*

"WTF" I looked at her with a questioned face

She's so strong but little I thought

"They went out the window, en s" She screamed

"What the hell is happening" Mina woke up rubbing her eye

"We will explain later" I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter