Mistake

Lost Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung's POV

It was morning and I woke up first. I made breakfest for the girls, I had skipped dinner yesterday but i wasn't hungry. There was a knock on the door so I opened the door and it was Jihyo Unnie. We talked for a bit before I went to go wake up Sana and Tzuyu who were cuddling in bed, then i walked in Momo and Dahyun's room. The first thing I seen was clothes on the floor, I knew what happened. I woke them up and apologized, they put there bathrobes on before giving each other a kiss on the lips. I started feeling nauseous and dizzy before falling to the floor. I only remember Dahyun shaking me and Momo screaming my name.

-------------------------------

Momo quickly picked up chaeyoung and put her on the bed. The rest of the girls ran in the room, almost tripping. Jihyo ran downstairs to get a towel and water. Sana wet the towel and put it on chaeyoung's head. 30 minutes had passed and chaeyoung was still asleep. The girls were worried especially Mina. Mina then called Chaeyoung's mom. She sent the address to come but Dahyun and Tzuyu didn't know she was coming. They heard a knock at the door, opened it and seen Chaeyoung's mom. Dahyun and Tzuyu were confused. They hate her mom, she made chaeyoung hurt and change a lot. They all went upstairs and she checked on chaeyoung. She said that she probably skipped a meal. Chaeyoung's mom asked if she can be alone with chaeyoung. Mina quickly said yes.

"What the Mina, are you crazy?" Tzuyu said grabbing Mina's arm

"What?" Mina said

"Do you know how sensitive she is about her mom?" Dahyun said 

"Y..Yes" Mina said

"WHY" Tzuyu said

Chaeyoung woke up with a hand on her forehead. When she completely opened her eyes she jumped to the other side of the bed. She freaked out but didnt show it. Her feelings for her mom was bad. She hated her mom.

"Hi, can we tal...." Her mom said before she got cut off by chaeyoung

"NO" chaeyoung said 

"Who let you in?"

"M...Mina"

"Get Out, YOU RUINED MY LIFE"

"P.....Please Chaeyoung"

"HOW CAN I FORGIVE YOU Y.....YOU CHEATED ON DAD!!!!!!!"

The girls heard chaeyoung screaming at her mom. Tzuyu grabbed Mina's shirt and slapped her, then Mina punched Tzuyu in the mouth twice. Dahyun and Jihyo pulled Tzuyu back, while Sana and Momo grabbed Mina. They heard the door open and seen chaeyoung crying.

"STOP" chaeyoung said

"She's not worth it Tz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter