Memories

Lost Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's POV

I knew what was happening. 3 years ago from today I meet her and she was having family issues. The first time I seen her was when she moved next door. I was walking to school and she was on her skateboard. She wore a black T shirt with black jeans and boots. Then she had fallen off because her friend (Tzuyu) throw a water bottle at her. I seen her get up and she was bleeding on her palms and elbows. When we became bestfriend she was going through some rough times. Her mom had divorced her dad and married another guy. Her step-dad had a daughter but they never got along. Her name was Yoo Jeonyeon and she was 16 at that time. Now she 18. Chaeyoung hated her family after her dad left. So she left her house and rented an apartment. She stayed there until she got a house. She was a good girl until her family fell apart. Thats why I stayed with her. Then I heard a loud noise. I immediately went downstairs and seen her crying. I quickly went up to her and hugged her.

Chaeyoung's POV

I just broke down and my heart was hurting but when Mina hugged me I calmed down. She understands me, when I get called by them I start freaking out. I would just remember the memories, the time with them, the screams from my parents, and the divorce. Remebering that just broke me again. Mina was the only person to be there with me to get me through the rough times. Then I remembered that I should be there for her. Then I hugged her tight.

"Sorry" I said

"Why? "she looked at me confused

"Because i should be there for you"

"You already are"

"Huh? "

"Nevermind" she said rolling her eyes

I knew what she meant but I was confused why she said it. We than talked for minutes and watch movies till 1 pm. Then she asked me if I could take her home. I said yes and took her home. Once I got back home I started thinking about the memories about my parents. I went to my room and I took a shower and ate. It was 4 pm, so I took a 4 hour nap. When I woke up it was 8 and then the memories came back. I went out to the convenience store and bought 12 bottles of soju and went home. I dranked 7 bottles and I was angry that I hit the wall hard and my hand was bleeding. Then i knocked out at 10, forgetting there was school tommorow. I woke up and checked the time, it was 9.

"Oh it's 9, im late" I said

I took a quick shower and put a black

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter