Never tired of you

Produce 48 scenarios

Kim Nayoung eyed the enormous pile of paperwork that she was given earlier, she groaned and prayed that this was the last batch for today. The ceo had stayed cooped up in her office for the past three days that the dark circles under her eyes were starting to become more and more noticeable. Minutes and hours passed, the girl collapsed on her chair as she finally finished her pile of work, Nayoung was amazed at herself that she actually managed to complete all her work today, goes to show how desperate she is to go home now.

 

Speaking of home.

 

Nayoung gulped nervously as she realised that she had left Hitomi all alone in their house for the past three days, she wondered how she was. Three days didn’t seem that much but being away from her wife that long seemed to have a big impact on her. Usually, the girl would end up in the house late at night, the japanese was always staying up, waiting for her. She felt bad that she hasn't been home recently.

 

“Nayoungie?”.

 

The ceo snapped out of her train of thoughts and looked to find Haeyoon standing by the doorway, holding another pile of paper. Nayoung sighed and looked away to the ground for while, then looked up again to meet her secretary’s eye, “More work?”, the older girl sadly smiled at her and nodded.

 

Nayoung collapsed on her chair again as Haeyoon slowly made her way to the desk, noticing the her boss' exhaustion, “You know, I can finish these by myself, I can get Goeun to help too so why don’t you go back home and rest for a while?”. The ceo shook her head, “Nah it’s fine, this is too much for both of you”. Nayoung was about to grab the papers when the older girl her arm from doing so, the younger girl looked up.

 

“Rest”.

 

The tired girl opened to protest but Haeyoon cut her off before she had the chance.

 

“Have you looked in the mirror? Go home, I’m sure Hitomi is getting worried”.

 

Nayoung was about to make another attempt of disapproval but thought about it, maybe a day or two of work might not be bad. Especially with her wife waiting at home. The ceo lightly smiled as she stood up, “Well then, I guess I’ll leave this to you, don’t spend too much time on it though”, Haeyoon laughed, “Says Ms. ‘staying in the office for 3 days cause she can’t finish her work’”. Nayoung laughed and waved as she exited the office and made her way to the parking lot.

 

Once she got home, she felt a pang of guilt, what would Hitomi say to her when she saw her? Nayoung slowly walked inside, searching for her wife but failed. She walked in her shared room with her wife and found Hitomi sound asleep, the corners of Nayoung's mouth curved into a smile as she made her way to the bed. She observed the older girl and brushed her hair softly then giving a light kiss to the latter’s forehead.

 

“Hey, I’m home”.

 

Hitomi made no signs of waking up which meant she was in a deep sleep, the younger girl giggled, muttering words of how adorable her wife looked asleep. She then changed out of her work clothes to her pjs and crawled inside the blanket, snuggling beside the other girl.

 

Home sweet home.

 

*****

 

Light crawled in the room and Hitomi slowly opened her eyes only to be blinded by the sun. She groaned and got her phone, checking what time it was. She headed downstairs to make herself breakfast but the smell of toast suddenly reached her when she was near the kitchen. Weird. She doesn’t remember sleepwalking last night.

 

Once she was fully awake, she saw Nayoung setting the table and continuing with the egg she started to cook earlier. Hitomi widened her eyes then rubbed them, asking herself if she was still asleep but the thoughts washed away when she heard Nayoung’s laughter.

 

“You’re not dreaming sweetie”.

 

The look on Hitomi’s face turned from confusion to cheerful as she ran ton engulf Nayoung in a tight hug which left the ceo struggling to breathe. “Hey, uh Hitomi? Trying to breathe here”. The japanese immediately let go and pouted, “You should have said something if you were coming back”. Nayoung shrugged, “I didn’t think I was going home but Haeyoon unnie kept nagging me to rest so here I am”. The older girl nodded and sat down, the smile on her face widened when Nayoung joined her.

 

It’s been a while since they last shared their mornings together, the girl was usually gone by morning and came home late but she’s been spending her past three days in her office, Hitomi wonders just how much work her wife had. While the japanese was lost in thought, Nayoung took this moment and took the other girl’s hand, surprising her.

 

“Let’s go out later ok?”.

 

Hitomi was startled with the sudden request but Nayoung spoke before she answered.

 

“I’m not taking no for an answer”, she teased and winked.

 

Hitomi laughed at the girl’s antics and headed upstairs after Nayoung had told her to get ready. By the time she came down, the younger had somehow already changed in that short amount of time, it made Hitomi think if the younger girl had some sort of magical powers of something. Nayoung stretched her arm towards her as they left the house.

 

Hand in hand.

 

*****

“Hey Nayoung?”.

 

“Hmm?”.

 

The couple stopped walking, leaving the younger girl confused. Hitomi was fidgeting with her dress, “You’ll be going back to the office after this right?”, Nayoung shrugged as she remembered that she was only off from work for a couple of days, she can’t leave Haeyoon to do all of that work she left behind.

 

“Well yeah, that’s the plan. Why?”.

 

Hitomi hesitated before answering, “I was just wondering if you were starting to get bored of me, I can’t do anything to help you”. The ceo widened her eyes and wondered how she should react to that but seeing her wife upset about, she couldn’t help but just pinch her cheeks which surprised the older girl. “Silly, that will never happen”, she reassured her and kissed her forehead, leaving a huge smile on Hitomi’s face.

 

How could she ever get tired of her?