Chapter 19

Hold me tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He went to sleep. Now tell me what's going on." Woohyun told Dongwoo as he came to sit in front of him. He couldn't wait until Sunggyu fell asleep to talk with Dongwoo. He has lot of questions. And he knew Sunggyu would tell him everything one day. But he can't wait until then. Sunggyu needs help now.

He could see Dongwoo hesitating. No!no I need to know what's going on. "You promised me you'd answer everything later. So why are you hesitating now?"

"If Guy figured that I told you everything, he'd kill me." Dongwoo looked serious. And for a second Woohyun thought that serious look doesn't match him.

"He won't. I'm not going to tell him that you told me. So you'll be safe."

Dongwoo leaned closer. "What do you want to know?"

"Who's Howon?" Dongwoo was taken aback by his question. He could see that out of all the possible questions that Dongwoo was expecting, this wasn't a one.

"You heard..." Was all he said before letting out a loud sigh.

"Howon was Sunggyu's boyfriend. And..."

"Wait. So when you said he did it with Howon, did you mean..."Woohyun didn't know how much anger he felt at that moment. Sunggyu said he loves him. Was that all a lie? His eyes welled with tears.

"No! Don't come to any conclusions yet. That was a long time ago. And I know sunggyu has gotten over him now.

"If that's true, then why did he get angry like that, just by hearing his name?"

"I can't tell you everything. There are some things that Sunggyu himself should tell you. But I can tell you this. Even if Sunggyu has feelings for Howon until now, which I'm sure he's not, still... Howon won't be a problem for you. He died from a werewolf attack four years ago." Dongwoo said with eyes full of tears. "He was a good friend of mine."

"Oh..I'm sorry" Sunggyu would have to have gotten over Howon for real for him to marry a werewolf. Woohyun thought to himself. When he looked back at Dongwoo, he was humming some tune and tapping his foot to the rhythm like he was not sad a moment ago. What a character!

"Ahm...So... what do you know about...mmm...that Sunggyu's red eyes and him changing? Obviously you kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter