Chapter 18

Hold me tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His mind went through hundreds of scenarios as he followed Sunggyu's sent into the forest. Dongwoo told him to stop Sunggyu before he'd kill someone. Why would Sunggyu kill someone all of a sudden? Weren't they just talking...until Dongwoo mentioned about someone called Howon? Is he going to kill Howon?

Once he figured out that Sunggyu had gone into the forest, he felt relieved, not that he believed Sunggyu would actually kill someone. But he had his doubts.

He had seen Sunggyu with red eyes once. That was when he was giving Sunggyu his blood. At first Sunggyu was normal but suddenly his eyes went red and he behaved like someone else.

When he asked how they survived, the answer that Sunggyu gave made him think that he was hiding something. And the rumors that he had heard about him didn't help either. All in all, though he didn't want to, he came to a conclusion that there might be some truth to what Dongwoo said. So he quickened his pace.

As he went further into the forest, the wind started blowing vigorously. Because of the dust and the moving leaves and sticks he could barely see in front of him. But he didn't stop. He walked further and further into the forest following Sunggyu's sent.

He knew that the werewolf territory is at the end of this forest. And though they were not allowed, some of the wolves came here for a quick run. He prayed that it is not the case.

"Sunggyu-shi" Woohyun yelled though he knew that Sunggyu had gone far into the forest and would not hear him.

He didn't stop yelling Sunggyu's name or walking. And he finally managed to get closer to where Sunggyu was standing. The closer he gets, he could see that Sunggyu was holding someone from his neck.

He recognized the guy as one of the head alphas guards. He had no idea how sunggyu had managed getting him to change into his human form. No one is stupid enough to turn human when he was clearly loosing. What surprised him more was the fact that Sunggyu was holding him by one hand and the guy's feets were dangling in the air. And Woohyun could feel the immense power radiating from Sunggyu. He has never felt so much power from anyone - not from the head alpha or the vampire king.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter