Chapter 20

Hold me tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even after telling him about the monster within him, Woohyun didn't ask more. If it was him, he would have asked thousand questions by now. But Woohyun didn't ask anything. Instead he led him back to the house and insisted that he should have some sleep. Does that mean he doesn't care? Or was he afraid to ask anything?

For Sunggyu, Woohyun fearing him was his worst nightmare. But after what he saw, he can't blame him for acting like that. It really is a lot to take in. Sunggyu sighed. He had woken up from his sleep at the middle of the night, but he couldn't go back to sleep because of all those thoughts.

When he came back from the forest, he felt exhausted and it wasn't hard for him to fell asleep. But now that he woke up, he knew he won't be sleeping peacefully for a long time.

Woohyun had shared all of his secrets with him. It's only fair, he tells him his secrets too. But he hadn't. That made him feels like a criminal caught in action. He wanted to tell Woohyun about this a few times before, but he wasn't confident enough, so he pushed it. Eventually Woohyun ended up seeing the side of him that he never wanted to show.

When Dongwoo mentioned about Howon, all he remembered was how he was laying there talking his last breaths. And suddenly in place of Howon, he saw Woohyun. Deep in his mind, he knew it was not true and that his mind is playing tricks with him - Woohyun is alive and well. Still, he couldn't control his rage.

Losing Woohyun is not something that he can live with. In this little period of time, he became more attached with Woohyun than anyone in his life. He loved Woohyun so much that it hurts just to think about a life without him. He let out a deep sigh knowing that he will have to face the consequences of his actions.

Within the last month, it was the second time he lost control. He hated himself for losing control like that after trying so much to be patient with everything over the years. But how can he be patient? With all of what's going on recently, it was really hard for him to be patient.

He didn't have any idea of why this is happening to him. Over the years he had seen his father getting angry so many times. There were times when he even felt afraid to be near him. But he never saw his father turned into someone else. He had never seen his father losing control. Why can't he be like that? Why he had to be different? Why he had to be born with a curse? If he had been a normal vampire, he could have lived with Woohyun happily without other concerns. Of course there's this matter with the head alpha. But that is not a problem that he can't deal with as a normal royal blooded vampire.

This is a topic that he went through in his mind numerous times by now. But still, even though he knew very well that there is no solution, he can't stop thinking about it.

While he was deep in his thoughts, he heard footsteps coming his way. So he closed his eyes and pretended to be in sleep. When the footsteps got closer, he knew it was Woohyun. What is he doing here in the middle of the night?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter