Chapter 1

Truthfully

A/N: Pre-warning, might contain grammatical errors, please forgive me...


“Waaahhhhh~~! So this is what freedom tastes like!”

Taking in a deep breath with open arms, she walked towards the arrival hall with her luxurious luggage, decorated with stickers of rainbows and unicorns.

Wait a minute, if I just exit from here, there will definitely be that ‘bodyguard’ that daddy hired. No. I’m finally free, I need to get out from the back door!

After some internal battle, the Japanese girl skipped towards the back door, giving herself an invisible pat on the back; applauding her own witty-ness. The Princess of the famous Minatozaki Group in Japan finally convinced, or rather, blackmailed her dad into letting her study in South Korea, a country away from home so she can learn to grow out of her comfort zone. Well, that might just be the worst move the Oldest Minatozaki can make, for he has no idea just what his precious baby is capable of.

 

“Once you reach Korea, I will arrange bodyguards to attend to you, so you will be very safe alright?” Papa Minatozaki was speaking with the gentlest tone her has ever spoke with in his entire life. Who knew the oh-so-dominant CEO/Founder of the Minatozaki Group can be so tamed when it has anything to do with his daughter, his only princess.

“Papa~ I told you I can take care of myself!” Sana whined to her dad, wanting to prove to her parents that she can also be independent and not just the princess that needs to be protected from the ‘cruel world outside’. “If you keep trying to keep me in check, I swear I will really disappear before you and you will never find me again!” Sana attempts to threaten her dad, again, for she knows how her dad is weak to this kind of threats.

“Alright, alright, then one! Just one, to help me make sure that you’re safe! A female bodyguard! I know how you have been complaining that some male ones are too hard on you.” Papa Minatozaki tried to come to a compromising stand as he glared at the group of male bodyguards standing at a corner.

“Okay, just one female bodyguard.” Sana deflates, she dislikes how her dad has eyes on her every moment.

 

Well, at least it would have made it easier to shake a female bodyguard off, I guess…

Sana thought to herself.

 

Thinking back, Sana indeed thinks that she is a genius for shaking off the bodyguard even before meeting her. Wrong she was.

Upon reaching the door of her apartment, Sana took out the stack of paper her mom passed her before she left Japan with all the necessary paperwork for her accommodations and university. After confirming that it is the correct unit, she immediately placed her finger over the electronic lock and click, it unlocked. Smiling to herself, proud of her little achievement, Sana quickly entered into the spacious apartment with rose white walls, filled with the complete set of furniture, mostly made of wood with an antique feel to the whole apartment. Everything less the sofa reminded Sana of her dad, and how he really love these kind of stuff, influencing Sana as she learned to appreciate them. The sofa however, is in apricot leather, bright and soft, reminding her of her mother, who is always so kind to her; patient and understanding. With all these, Sana teared a little; she indeed started to miss her parents.

Moving on, Sana unpacked her clothes and several luxurious bags and accessories by her walk-in wardrobe. She was extremely proud of herself by the end of the day, she has already accomplished so much by herself, as her father always told her, celebrate little successes along the way, Sana decided to wash up and find a place to enjoy herself for the night.

 

Putting on the nicest black dress she has; one that hugs her curves perfectly, stopping midway up her thighs strapless, showing off her god-sculptured shoulders and tempting collarbones, Sana looks into the mirror and nods to herself approvingly and got ready to leave her apartment. She already has her ride booked in advance and it will be arriving in five.

As she was headed down, she spotted the car with the car plate number of her ride, she was awed.

I didn’t know uber drivers drive BMW nowadays…

“Hello, Minatozaki Sana right?” The driver started.

Wow, she has a nice voice… Sana thought as she continued “Heading to JYP Club?”

“Yes, for both.” Sana affirmed with the honey voice driver as she sits comfortably in the passenger seat, putting on the seatbelt.

 

As the drive started, Sana begins to observe the driver now and then, turning to steal glances of the driver. Being awed by her beauty is an understatement, if she could, she would’ve invited her to be her date to the club.

“Oh, today is Ladies’ Night, means JYP Club is a lesbian club tonight right?” The driver questions, breaking Sana out of her reverie.

Flustered by the sudden question, Sana could only stutter. Well, the next thing she heard from the driver might just be the sweetest and most heavenly sound she has ever heard. The driver giggled. She giggled at Sana’s reaction and it just made Sana more embarrassed than she already was. If it wasn’t for the dark environment, you could’ve bet a million dollars, Sana’s face was red as a tomato. She has never felt so embarrassed and flustered in her life, except that one time that all her schoolmates saw her father driving her to school and planted a million kisses on the poor girl’s face before letting her go for her lessons.

Sana has arrived at the club even before she knew it, after saying her thanks, she quickly alighted the car and save herself from further embarrassments.

“I’ve got eyes on her.” Mina reported through the comms as she drives into the parking lot near the club. As she pulls over the car, she proceeded to put on her black blazer and ed the first 2 buttons of her shirt. She needed to look good enough to enter the club. Sometimes I wonder who implemented so many rules to enter a club, I mean no one can actually see what you’re wearing anyways…

 

As Mina walks into the club, she is overwhelmed by the pounding bass of the loud EDM and thinking that she has to squeeze through the mass of bodies in the dance floor to scan for her target is even worse.

Why do people even enjoy coming to these types of places?

Mina thought bitterly to herself as she is scanning the place to look for a certain Japanese. Soon enough, she sees the familiar figure drinking something from a glass offered by another girl smiling and speaking to her. Looking at the body language of the other girl; leaning forward, making occasional skinship and laughing heartily at whatever Minatozaki was saying, she is definitely flirting with Mina’s client. Mina must be an expert for deducing that much from her observations, mentally giving herself a hi-five, she walked over to Sana with confident steps, only to see the girls leaving for the dance floor.

Damn, do I just drag her out then? It’s too dangerous to stay in a place with so many people…

Mina fought with herself mentally as she once again embarks on her journey through the sweaty bodies. Welp, she even felt a few hands touching her once in a while, some even grazed their fingers across her abs, and one even d her from behind. Stunned, Mina quickly turned around to see who the assaulter was, but no luck, everyone is just too drunk to even function. Most are just flopping their limps along with the music, grinding on one another, worse of all, or best, she can’t really decide, it’s all girls…

By the time Mina reached the other end of the room, Sana was nowhere to be found from the dance floor.

Oh there she is, drinking again.

Sighing to herself, Mina continued her journey towards the girl, seemingly much more drunk than before. Okay, now things are getting worse, Sana seems to be drinking a lot as more girls volunteered to buy drinks for her. By the time Mina finally reached Sana, she’s on her… 10th glass…? Goodness, Mina had to hold onto Sana from her lower back to provide her with support, so the latter doesn’t fall over from drinking her Nth cup of liquor.

“Easy girl.” Mina said softly to Sana and helped her place the glass on the counter.

“Now it’s my turn to treat!” Another girl screamed from beside them as she ordered the strongest liquor in the house.

After a bunch of incoherent screaming and shouting, the drink is delivered over and Sana is ready to drink, again.

“That’s enough for the night.” Mina insisted as she tries to get Sana out of the club.

“Hey, it’s rude to not drink what others’ offer…” The girl exclaimed, obviously drunk and offended that Mina is trying to ‘steal’ Sana away from them.

“I’ll drink.” With that, Mina downed the shot in one breath and proceeded with her mission.

All Mina heard was a bunch of cheering from the back.

 

As Mina and Sana exited from the back door, they were greeted by a girl bending over to puke, probably from over-drinking. Well, technically only Mina, since Sana is drunk and is just laughing non-stop. Mina pulled Sana in close to her from her waist as she slings Sana’s other arm around her neck and is en-route to Mina’s car.

Mina never knew her car was that far from the club as she finally throws Sana into the passenger seat. She stood straight and stretched her back from ‘over-working’. As she bends over again to help Sana put on her seatbelt, what the latter did totally surprised her. Sana wrapped her arms around Mina’s neck and pulled her in for a kiss.

“My Prince Charming~ I’ve been waiting for you!” Sana slurred as she finally let go of the poor penguin who just got her first kiss stolen by a drunk .

 

 

 

The first ray of sunlight shone into the bedroom as Sana struggles to keep the blinding light out of sight. After several twists and turns, Sana gave up and sat up from her bed only to be greeted by her glory. Letting out a shocked gasp, Sana quickly grabbed her blanket in attempt to cover herself.

“, what happened last night?!” Sana was extremely stunned, as she frantically looked around and let out a sigh of relief that she is in her own room and not someone else’s. Sana wondered if she managed to get a girl to sleep with her last night in her drunken state since she’s . After much contemplation, Sana mentally patted herself on the back for managing to get some last night despite being dead drunk.

 

“You’re finally awake?” A voice broke Sana out of her thoughts as she yelps and covers herself higher at the foreign voice by the door. Turning her head swiftly to the intruder, Sana was mesmerized by the beautiful human being standing by her door.

Damn, she’s hot…

Sana thought as she blushes slightly. The girl by the door is in a white button down shirt, having two buttons undone and sleeves folded up till her upper arm.

“How are you feeling?” The beautiful stranger spoke with such a gentle voice Sana thought she is going to melt under her intense gaze. Walking over to place the back of her hand onto Sana’s forehead, she continued “Your face is very red… You might have caught a fever.”

“Oh, no no no, it’s just that it’s a little hot in here.” Sana finally breaking out of her thoughts pushed the stranger’s hand away and attempted to get out of bed, forgetting that she is still in her all glory.

“Well, you refused to put on any clothes last night after I cleaned you up. Guess I will leave you to change up then.” The beautiful stranger said as she leaves the room. “And, there is a glass of water with aspirin on the kitchen counter, make sure to take that.”

Hearing that, Sana attempted to turn around and hide her body from the stranger as she blushes furiously at the stranger’s words.

No clothes…? After she cleaned me up? Wait, what does she mean by cleaning me up??

With many question marks across her head, Sana’s face turns into a deeper shade of red as she walks towards her wardrobe to change into something comfortable.

 

As Sana downed the glass of water along with the aspirin, she caught an aromatic smell coming from the kitchen and immediately head over to check it out. By her stove stands an incredibly gorgeous human being, with an apron around her waist and her hair tied up in a high ponytail, Sana is undoubtedly attracted by her. Sana walked slowly behind the said girl to peek at whatever she’s making, taking in a whiff of the cooked food, her stomach growled loudly, startling herself, however the gorgeous stranger doesn’t seem to be bothered by it and instead, ask her to sit by the dining table and get ready for breakfast.

“I see that you were very drunk last night, have an omelette, you would feel better after your breakfast.” Everything seems to play out in slow motion in Sana’s eyes as the chef removes her apron and settles down in front of her.

“I’m Mina by the way.” The stranger finally introduced herself, stretching her hand forward to offer a hand shake to the stunned girl, once again breaking Sana out from her bubble.

“S-Sana.” Sana stuttered as she reaches to grab Mina’s hand.

“I know, I’m your new bodyguard.” Mina replied as she squeezes a ton of Heinz Ketchup on her omelette.

 

 


A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed te first chapter, do feel free to comment, or give me any feedbacks for improvement! c: