#7 Twin or Clone

Excerpts of Wenrene Stories I Probably Won't Write
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#Excerpt 9 Twin

 

Irene felt her head spinning. In her mind, there’s no way—NO FREAKING WAY—Wendy would’ve done something as crazy as that—NO WAY. But the latter did. Just now. Right in front of her.

And Irene was so close to freaking lose it! Wendy was her girlfriend, for goodness’ sake! Wendy who was sweet, nice and caring. Wendy who wouldn’t touch a butterfly in fear of hurting other living things. Wendy who would FOLLOW ALL HER ORDERS LIKE AN AWESOME ASSISTANT.

WENDY WHO ISN’T AS STUPID AS HER FRIENDS JOY AND YERI COMBINED.

But her girlfriend just had to proved her wrong and now Irene was contemplating if dating the smartest girl in their campus was even a good idea.

Somehow, it doesn’t seem like it. Irene sensed her eyesight tunneling.

She must’ve been close to fainting because she was seeing two Wendys standing right in front of her, both with a wicked grin but in different clothes.

“Wendy? Will you hold my hand for a sec? I feel like losing it.” Irene held out her hand, almost stumbling from where she stand. Wendy, who was always a reliable girlfriend, quickly caught her girlfriend in her arms.

“Do you need something to drink? Water? Coffee? Anything?” Wendy worriedly asked her girlfriend with a small frown in her face.

“N-no, I’m ok. Just for a bit.” Irene closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Soon after, she felt her senses back from the shock before standing firmly this time and eyeing the two creatures standing right in front of her—one of it was her girlfriend.

“Wendy?” She called out. “Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m not seeing two Wendy’s right now—RIGHT?”

“Uhh—yeah about that…” Before her girlfriend could even speak, Wendy #2 butted in.

“You’re Wendy’s girlfriend??? B-but I’m Wendy too—Does that mean you are my girlfriend too?” Wendy #2 confusedly asked, scratching her head cutely while staring at the couple—or rather at Irene. “BUT YOU’RE NOT EVEN MY TYPE!”

Now Irene is taken back, shot and offended.

“Excuse me?”

“Uhh chill guys! I’ll explain!” Wendy urged her #2 to shut up before turning to Irene, “W-well babe, this is uhh—Wendy #2? She’s my clone to simply put it. I kinda made her…?” Wendy had a sheepish grin, trying to form an eye smile that Irene rarely resists. (And I hope you took note of the word rarely). “Now don’t be mad! Halloween is a week away and I need an edge against other cosplayers at the school’s party!”

“You what now?” Now Irene was sure she was losing it. “WENDY. SON. WHEN YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU’RE SHOWING ME SOMETHING I’VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE, I DIDN’T EXPECT YOU TO RUIN THE LAWS OF PHYSICS!!”

Wendy forced a chuckle before nudging at her clone who was now terribly scared at the face of the raging bunny. “Uhh you can go outside for a bit, Wendy #2. I’ll appease my girlfriend for a bit ok?”

“B-but… if I’m you… this scary bunny is my girlfriend too…?” The clone shivered, obviously scared and shaken and she was even close to tears any moment.

“U-uhhh well not exactly? You’re Wendy #2, my twin. You’re a whole new person bud! So no, she’s not your girlfriend.”

“Really?” Now that made Wendy #2 smile in relief. She happily hopped out of the science room, leaving Wendy stuck with her scary girlfriend.

“Now, I know you’re kinda upset with my idea, my dear girlfriend.” Wendy slowly inched to her girlfriend, holding Irene’s hand who was so close in pushing her away. “B-but please calm down? When I told you I’m showing you something you’ve never seen before, I don’t mean a carpet ride around the world just like Aladdin and all that magic…”

“So you’re saying…” Irene closed her eyes to calm herself, emitting a low growl that she really tried to stop. “… that you made a groundbreaking discovery that simply broke all laws of life, biology and physics and at such science advancement, YOU USED IT TO MAKE A CLONE OUT OF YOURSELF??? for what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter