#4 Robbers

Excerpts of Wenrene Stories I Probably Won't Write
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#Excerpt 4: Robbers

 

Holding unto the rope tied around her waist, Wendy was scratching her head in confusion. The familiar roof and all… Wendy glanced at her friend Irene who was struggling with her own ropes on top of the museum.

“Didn’t we robbed this museum before? I think we already have…” Wendy asked, totally innocent that one would believe she wouldn’t rob a museum the next instant.

Irene, who as the best friend, groaned and glared at her. “Wendy, come on! We robbed a thousand places, do you think I keep track?”

“So technically, there’s a high chance we’re robbing this place again? Uh-oh, this is gonna be a suicide.”

“Will you just shut up your mouth and wear your mask! If a single CCTV camera captures your ugly face, I’m killing you and leaving you in the river to rot.” Irene spat, having enough of her friend’s antics.

“Hey don’t be like that! We’ve had this talk before! No killings and murder before dinner. It’s rude… and mean.” Wendy pouted.

“If you don’t go down for the next minute, I’m seriously cutting the rope and let you get arrested.” And Irene wasn’t even kidding.

“My, my, what a temper!” Wendy tsk-ed, expertly going down the window and inside the structural building. “You know we really need such cool code names, I.”

“What? Like Bunny and Hamster?”

“I mean, really cool names, you bunny!”

“Bunny and Hamster, it is!”

“W-what—that’s it! I totally hate you!”

 

“Ok, wait, committing murder and dropping a body to the river was not part of the plan!” Their driver, Joy, exclaimed as the two robbers dumped the wrapped body in the back of the van with tired faces. After making sure that no traces were involved around, Irene and Wendy quickly settled to their seats while Joy hit the gas. Their other accomplice, Seulgi, was in the shot gun seat, looking through her laptop and playing Girl’s Generation out loud. At the mention of murder, Seulgi perked up in shock.

“Hang on, don’t you think murder is a bit extreme?”

“A knife was in my belt and the guard was in my way.” Irene muttered.

“That knife wasn’t meant for stabbing others!!!”

Wendy rolled her eyes. “Pfft. Now we know~!”

“And don’t get me starte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter