A Night Club Meeting...?

Killing For Love

Ji Hee sighed as she walked behind Dong Ho and Suki. She agreed to go to the dinner party but she didn't agree to be invisible for the whole time. People in love could be so forgetful about others...

"We're here". Suki turned back.

If before the party Ji Hee was already bored, Ji Hee got worse when she walked in. A huge line of tables were placed beginning from the restaurant's door and just ending near the restaurant's kitchen. The worst was that they were the last ones to arrive, everybody was already seated.

Ji Hee tried to hide herself before seating in one of the tip seats while Dong Ho and Suki didn't even mind and sat next to each other on the seats in front of her. She already knew she couldn't count with them anymore. She just prayed, wishing no one would try to have a conversation with her... That would be the cumulus.

Infortunely, her prays weren't heard when a girl next to her started to talk. "Hello. How are you? I'm Jessica. But you can call me Jessy." She gently said. Ji Hee smiled, she a bit uncomfortable. "Hello. I'm Ji Hee! Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too" she answered. I found a 'friend' to help me go through this huge probation, Ji Hee thought. It won't be that bad after all.

"Did you order already?" Jessica asked her, drinking a bit of her orange juice.

"Ah.... No... Where's the menu?"

Jessica put her right hand up, calling one of the waitresses. They immediately went to her, and Ji Hee could understand why. That girl was beautiful.

Ji Hee smiled to the waitress and ordered the food she wanted. She turned back to Jessica, who was looking at her with a frowning expression.

"Hmmm, what?"

Jessica couldn't hide her indignation. "You ordered a hamburger? When you have here good caviar, fish and pasta? Girl, this is a luxury restaurant. You need to have a bit more of class. What would those waitresses think If they saw me with you, I-"

Suddenly the tables huddered. Jessica got startled for a moment and looked at Suki, who had hit her glass on the table. Suki slowly drank her wine glass. "Dear, you won't find a girl with more class than Ji Hee ah."

Jessica frowned. "Oh, really? A girl who doesn't even know that a napkin is supposed to be on her lap and not the table?" She smirked.

Ji Hee could sense the air vibrate and some of the eyes watching the small discussion.Why was Suki so upset? She could just let it be but she didn't. She watched how Dong Ho was watching Jessica and she understood. Is Suki jealous? And what is this guy, looking at another girl when his girlfriend is talking to him. Aish, Shin Dong Ho!

"No, a girl who eats ca-" Knowing her friend, Ji Hee stepped on her under the table before she revealed something she wasn't supposed to. Suki seemed to understand the cue because she became quiet. "Forget it, pretty girl. You won't ever have the same luck as her".

Jessica ironically smiled but she didn't say a thing and kept eating. Ji Hee, on the other hand, was a bit upset with Suki's words. She didn't mean anything right? Suki was just defending her... right? Ji Hee saw how Suki kept talking with Dong Ho happily after so she decided not to worry too much.

Soon the dinner was over and they were ready to leave. They paid the bills and they went to the parking lot. They went to the car and Dong Ho started driving.

“Where are we going?” Ji Hee asked. If she could choose, she’d be immediately at home. But she couldn’t choose and she needed to protect her friend.

Dong Ho looked at her through the rearview mirror and answered “We’ll go to Night Place Club.”

In five minutes they arrived. Dong Ho took Suki to meet some of his friends and Ji Hee decided to stay back. She went to ask for a drink on the balcony and sat there, looking around.

Everybody was having fun. Dancing, talking, drinking… Some of them were already too drunk but wasn’t it normal in a night club?

Suddenly someone approached her. He was wearing black jeans, a white t-shirt and a silver belt. He was pretty good-looking but he seemed dangerous. Ji Hee turned her seat around back to the balcony and drank the rest of her juice. When she was about to leave, the guy pulled her to him and Ji Hee almost screamed when she got inches away of his face.

“Hello, pretty girl.” The guy said, with a husky voice.

Ji Hee backed away really quick and frowned. “Hello. And goodbye.” She said and left.

The guy looked at her from behind. What a great trophy she would be in bed. He couldn’t let her escape. He was B-Bomb after all.

He ran after her and pulled her to him again when she was about to leave the night club. He noticed that she was scared but she didn’t need to. He was really nice with girls. The only people he didn’t fight were girls so she didn’t need to be scared.

“Pretty girl, calm down. I’m not going to hurt you. I just want to talk.”

Ji Hee was really scared but she knew she couldn’t let it be shown. Her dad had taught her that the last thing she could show was fear.

“I’m in a hurry, I have no time to talk. Nice to meet you, guy. Byebye.” Ji Hee said and was about to leave when he pulled her arm.

“I decide when my girls should come or leave.”

“The problem is… I’m not your girl. I’m not anyone’s girl.”

B-Bomb smirked. “So it means you have no boyfriend?”

Ji Hee almost chocked. “It’s none of your business. Let me go.” Ji Hee said. He was still holding her arm and he was really strong.

“I won’t, beca-”

“Let her go, B-Bomb.” A voice came from behind, making B-Bomb smirk.

“Look who arrived. We were waiting for you since hours ago.”

“We’re not as free as you, kid.” Another guy replied. Ji Hee tried to look behind her but she couldn’t. What she could understand was that there were a lot of guys behind her. So, I’m safe now?, she thought. But she froze when she saw more men approaching, this time standing beside the guy who was holding her. No, I’m just screwed.

Suddenly someone pulled her from behind and she was able to run from B-Bomb’s contact. She looked at the groups and then at her saviour and she was a bit frustrated. Why was everybody so good-looking?

After an exchange of words between groups that Ji Hee didn’t understand, the guy who pestered her and his group walked in the nightclub, leaving Ji Hee alone with the others. She got a bit scared but she decided to bow to the man who helped her.

“Thank you.” She bowed. “How can I compensate you? I’m Ji Hee, what’s your name?”

The guy smiled. “Names are powerful things, child. But you can call me Ulzzang. And you don’t need to compensate me, I’m already happy for saving a girl from that guy’s claws.”

Ji Hee nodded and smiled. “Thank you again.” She bowed to him and to the group and left when Suki went to get her, a bit uncomfortable.

“Where were you? We were looking for you.” She said. Ji Hee bowed again and walked in.

She, Suki and Dong Ho were alone in a table. Ji Hee was already tired of accompanying them but she was afraid something could happen.

Suddenly her eyes found the guy who had saved her before. She smiled. It was good to know there still were good guys around. She saw him and his group look around the nightclub as if they were looking for someone.

The person they seemed to be looking for suddenly appeared behind them. Ji Hee almost held her breath after seeing such a perfect guy. He was wearing dark but informal clothes and even from far people would be able to see his perfect arm muscles.

Ji Hee tried to hide her admiration but she didn’t succeed. “What are you looking at, Ji Hee sshi?” Dong Ho asked her, confused.

“Nothing… Just some guys who helped me.” She said.  Dong Ho looked at her “They helped you? Don’t approach them, Ji Hee sshi. They’re dangerous, they’re from a known gang, the Spirit Gang. Don’t you know them?”

Ji Hee shook her head. “The name is a bit familiar but no, I don’t know them. By the way, who is that dark clothes boy? The black haired guy, I mean. He almost seems a girl.”

“He’s Dark Joo. He’s the leader. You shouldn’t approach any of them, especially him. He is a killer, Ji Hee. Rumours say that he killed his own mother. And not only that, he is not a human being at all. No one understands him. While we note some human expressions on the others, Dark Joo is always expressionless or speaking with enigmas.”

Ji Hee didn’t believe it. They were so nice before but they were from a gang… They were leaving the nightclub when suddenly Suki held her arm, alarmed.

“What?” Ji Hee frowned at the shocked face of her friend.

“I-I think I saw SungYeol. It’s him! I’m sure it’s him.”

Ji Hee was shocked as well. Not losing a second, they ran to the exit but they were already gone. Ji Hee hugged Suki and patted her back. “It’s ok. It wasn’t probably him. Don’t worry. We’ll find him.”

Suki nodded and cried on Ji Hee’s shoulders.

 


 

Hello x :)

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Argh, I was planning to update another fanfic but a girl gave me  a strong will to update... I curse you, iamsobizarre!!! hahaha

Thanks for reading. Please don't be silent readers :/

ly <3

Lady_Mitsuki

 


 

Suki's Clothes:

 

Ji Hee's Clothes:

 

Jaejoong's Clothes: