Something suspicious

Destiny in Parallel Universe

 

One as usual activities for royalty is Archery. Once or twice a week, every Prince and Princess have to practice Archery. That is one of the basic attiquette for royalty.

Princess Sunjung is not a good fan of physical training, she is more into cooking,sewing,planting or you can list any other female activities. She always find an excuse from her pretty litle head to make her excused from the training. Unfortunately, her two older brothers who know their litle sister so well always manage to drag her to track field.

"Why so grumpy Princess Min?" Crown Prince Wang Mu smiles looking at grumpy Princess. Everyone knows that, the Princess hate physical activity.

"My apologize Wang Seja. It just, Princess Sunjung is at her time of month" her brother, Prince Sujeong lies. Trying to cover the fact that the Princess threw a tantrum because she was forced to do a mandatory activity for royalty.

The brother's answer made every Princes, the trainers, court lady and court man laughs.

Sunjung face turned crimson red, she has no idea why her brother say that eventhough that is not true.

"Oraboni, what are you talking about?" Sunjung hisses to her brother, the fake smile plasters on her face. 

"We cant tell Wang Seja that you want to against palace attiquette, yes?" Prince Sujeong whispers while lifts his eyebrows. Trying to save her sister's from being punished by their mother if their mother know about their Princess tantrum.

Sunjung just sighs and nods. Trying to cooperate with her brother.

"My apologize Wang Seja. My attitude is reflected my hormone, eventhough I have no power to control the mother nature but my attitude is so unforgiveable" Sunjung bows. 

"Hahahaha, your goodness and manner always amused me Princess Min. It is okay. My wives also like that monthly. Cant say you are the worst" Crown Prince winks playfully and other Princes laughed.

Sunjung gives a plain smiles while her eyes wander around the field, trying to track her bestfriend, Baekhyun.

Where is he? Her eyes wander again, it's night so her vision is limited.

"Sunjung, Baekhyun is there" Prince Baek ah who stand beside Sunjung all the time noticed his friend searching for her bestfriend.

Sunjung eyes following the spot where Baek Ah points. 

There you are!

Sunjung finally smiles genuinely for the first time in the evening. 

"Thank you Baek Ah" Sunjung pats her friend's shoulder. The latter just smiles fondly. Amused on how her mood can turn with a blink of eyes. Only Baekhyun has that effect on her.

"Prince Byun Baekhy...." Sunjung happily strides to her favourite person only to home into halt when she saw her bestfriend with a trainer. That trainer is a girl. 

Sunjung feels weird. She never meet female trainer eventhough she asked for it many times. And now they have one but why the trainer trains Baekhyun not her?

Ignoring her own thought, Sunjung slowly walking toward the two. 

She can see that Baekhyun seems awkward. She smiles fondly. 

That idiot always feel awkward around another girl but me.

Baekhyun and the trainer seems so intimate to Sunjung eventhough the boy is on the stance while the trainer trying to help with his stance.

Sunjung liftes her eyebrown when she has to witness the scenery.

Both still dont notice her.

"Good evening" Sunjung bids as she approaching her bestfriend and the trainer.

"Good evening...Princess!" the trainer bows in curtsy, surprised by sudden appearance of the Princess. Every girls in Goryeo really admire the Princess, and she is not exceptional.

"Youre a new trainer, I supposed, Miss?" 

"I..I am Soondeuk, Princess" the trainer stutters and submitts to her.

The Princess just chuckles, the girl infront of her is cute but she has warrior vibe in her.

"Stand up Soondeuk" Sunjung says .The girl slowly stand but her face still directed to the ground. She feels to shy and small when she stand infront of the most influential Princess. Princess Sunjung has that goddess vibe in her. She is so pretty too. The aura is strongly radiating.

None of both female realized that, the Prince is stands in wary.

Sunjung cant know yet. Not yet.

"Why you train Prince Baekhyun?" Sunjung cant help her curiousity. Usually, Male trainer is submitted to Prince and female trainer to Princess.

Baekhyun feels nervous, his heartbeat is so unbeatable. Sweats starting to form on the poor Prince's forehead.

"Ahh,umm because we are...." Soondeuk trying to answer but was cut by the Prince before she could even finished her sentence.

"Because I want to!" Baekhyun remarks, tries to avoid the Princess's eye

Sunjung frowns, feeling weird with her bestfriend remark.

Soondeuk gapes at the Prince. What he just ? 

Baekhyun looks at Soondeuk, them both accidently made eye contact. The latter quickly look at another direction because the contact made her heart flutters.

She slowly, looks at Princess who currently staring at the Prince.

She cant help but to feel envy and insecure. Princess Sunjung is so pretty. And she is close with the long time crush, Baekhyun.

Sunjung sighs and turns her attention to Soondeuk, smiles at the girl.

"Soondeuk, umm, can you be my trainer instead? It's pity that I asked for female trainer for a long time ago but they give it to Prince Baekhyun instead of me" Sunjung says pouting.

"B..but Princess.." Soondeuk really want to train the Princess, she really do but...

"Why Soondeuk? You dont want to help me?" Sunjung slowly reachs Soondeuk's hand and hold it.
Sunjung  really determine to make Soondeuk her trainer. At least, having a female trainer makes physical training bearable. And Baekhyun knows it too. He knows that his bestfriend hates physical training so much. Seeing the determination in the Princess eye, Baekhyun sighs.

"Soondeuk, you can go train Princess Sunjung. It's okay, I can find another trainer" Baekhyun says.

"But...but Prince, we promised.."

"Yeayyy!!!" Sunjung quickly hugs Baekhyun, feeling happy that her bestfriend knows what she wants. 

Soondeuk, just stand there awkwardly, trying to make her present less awkward. 

Baekhyun just smiles and replies the hug. He pats the Princess's head.

As long as she wont know about it.