Yeah right, because Koreaboo is like the most legit website out there.

Hire an Oppa!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yeah right, because Koreaboo is like the most legit website out there.”

“Are you sure with this, George?” Julia, my best friend asked for the nth time.

“Yes, so stop asking me before I change my mind.” I answered as I continue to sign up in the website.

Hire an Oppa, it says.

“This looks sketchy as , though.” She said from behind me.

“I saw this in Koreaboo, so I think this is legit.”

“Yeah right, because Koreaboo is like the most legit website out there.” She mocked.

“Stop rolling your eyes at me.”

“You can’t even see me—”

“I can feel you rolling your eyes.”

“You’re weird.”

“You’re weirder.”

“You’re the one hiring an ‘oppa’ tour guide – guess who’s weirder?” She laughed.

“Touché.”

 

 

“God, this is too long.” I painfully mutter as I stretch my arms after clicking submit—

“Holy sht, this is like a pimping site or something!” Julia exclaimed as she grabbed the laptop from my lap (duh?) and start browsing the ‘oppas’ “Is this even legal— holy this guy looks like the hot Grim Reaper you showed me!”

“Dude, stop. Give it to me.” I said as I snatch my laptop back. “I’m not here to look for hot guys, I’m legit looking for just a tour guide.”

“Yeah, whatever.” She scoffed. “Then why are you even signing up for this if you’re not looking for—”

“Oh! Because my bastard of a boyfriend— oh I’m sorry, I mean, ex-boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter