is this heaven?

She loves Her

Omma? Yuri run towards the figure she misses and hugs her tight.. tears start to fall as she was so happy to have feels the warmth of her mother.. yuri.. her mother smiled proudly at her and kiss her cheek lovingly.. i miss you so much omma! Yuri plant her kisses all over her mother’s face.. showing how she miss her dearly... 

 

am i in heaven now omma? Yuri widen her eyes and loose the hug a little, while her eyes wondering around the unfamiliar place.. well honey.. it is.. but.. you’re not coming here to stay.. yuri’s mother caressed her cheek gently and held her hand tight..

 

why? Don’t tell me i’ll be going to hell omma! I don’t want that!! I was a very good person! There’s only one time when i pull a prank on tiffany with the fake mouse! And she had forgive me for that!!  Well.. i think she did.... i make her cry still.. maybe i should go to hell now huh? Yuri say all those words in just one breath with panic written all over her face..

 

yuri... you’re still the same huh? yuri’s mother just chuckled..  you’ll be here with me yuri.. but not now.... she needs you, more than i do.... yuri’s mother smiled again before hugging her tight.. i love you.. those three words ease the pain in yuri’s chest.. i love you too omma...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

yuri's panic attact.. ;p