behind those tears..

She loves Her

Flashback..

 

Mr. Kwon's office..

Appa.. please.. don’t do this.. yuri was begging from her father..  i’ve given you a choice yuri.. leave her or else..  Mr Kwon just stare at his daughter with full of disgust.. but i.. i love her appa.. i love her so much..  tears start to filled her eyes as she spoke those words..  up to you then.. i’ll give you chance to get back to our house and leave her by tonight, or i just have to face the fact that.. i no longer had a daughter.. 

appa?? Yuri stunt at his statement.. Mr Kwon shut the door hard leaving his daughter disbelief..  how could you do this to me? yuri wipes off her tears and pick up the paper work that was lying on the floor.. another trick made by Mr Kwon to reduce the time spend for her and tiffany..  fany ah.. wait for me.. i’m coming home.. yuri smile weakly as she picture her lover waiting for her to come back home..

 

 Yuri's apartment..

 

A sudden grip on her hand wakes her up fast.. a man with a mask on his face was forcing her to move outside the bedroom.. one of them was about to pulls tiffany away too but stops by yuri.. just leave her.. you want me right? So just take me..  yuri make a clear statement and surprisingly they obey her order..

 

Mr Kwon was already standing at the centre of the living room, enjoying his cigar..  look what we have here~~ such a beautiful fool..  Mr Kwon slapped her hard making cuts on her lips.. i’m lucky you’re just my step daughter.. Mr kwon smirk at himself before sitting comfortably on the couch..  yuri’s just wipe the blood smudge on her lips and spit some of it on his face..

 

you’re son of a b*tch! Mr Kwon punch her hard on the stomach and pulls her hair tight... Yuri just laugh at the situation.. only a coward could hit a girl.. and appa.. you’ve been that coward since ever..  yuri smirk at her last statement.. Mr Kwon throw her on the floor kick her hard..  he then grabs all the frames of photos of yuri and tiffany together and smashed it to pieces.. 

 

Yuri was thanking god as she had given tiffany sleeping pills without she noticing it.. you won’t be hearing this fany ah.. yuri was whispering to herself before a gun was pointed infront of her by one of the masked man..  this is your last chance yuri.. would you leave that and come back home? Or i’ll just let this guys finish you off.. i don’t mind doing that anyway..

 

Mr Kwon wiping his sweats off waiting for an answer.. finish me off then.. i would never leave her.. never.. yuri answer confidently facing the gun pointed at her..  either way.. you will still leave her yuri.. Mr Kwon let out an evil laugh before leaving his man to do the job.. forgive me fany.. i love you.. yuri close her eyes tight... BANG!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

even though i wrote this myself, i still felt full of hatred towards her dad.. aish..  i hate guys who hit on girls..