baby don't cry..

She loves Her

Poor yuri.. they must have rejected the proposal again.. tiffany pout her lips while hitting the pillow...  she tip toed slowly towards the shower and peek through the slight opening door.. yuri’s sobbing can be heard through the doors making tiffany’s heart hurt even more.. she slide the shower door slowly and make their signature backhug..

 

yah.. fany ah~  you’re making your clothes wet.. yuri wiping her tears away while holding to tiffany’s hand which is on her waist..  i don’t care yuri.. i want to be by your side..  tiffany whisper to yuri’s ear slowly turning yuri making they see face to face.. yuri just pulls her close and placed her head on tiffany’s chest.. i’m such a loser fany ah... you deserve better.. yuri starts sobbing while her eyes glued to the bathroom floor..  tiffany cupped yuri’s face slowly and shook her head..

 

no..you’re not a loser yuri ah.. you just had a bad day... now.. let me make it up to you k? tiffany start to her blouse slowly while caressing yuri’s cheeks, wiping of yuri’s tears away...  fany ah.. you don’t have to.. yuri holds her hand, preventing tiffany to go any futher..  yuri turn off the shower and reached for the towel placed next to the mirror.. she carefully dry off her mushroom before planting a kiss on her forehead.. now.. go change.. i don’t want you to catch a cold.. yuri brushing off Fany’s bangs while drying herself from the shower..  tiffany just nod weakly before heading back to the bedroom.

 

Tiffany went to the closet and change into her nightgown..  she stare towards yuri through the mirror while brushing off her hair.. yuri then slowly went to her and lay sweet kisses on her bare shoulder..  are you cold baby? Yuri whisper to her ears while running her fingers on the lacy maroon nightgown.. yea.. i..am.. tiffany stutter her words from the sudden touch..  

 

she carried her slowly and laid her on the bed..  a smile grew on her face.. but her eyes are still moist from crying.. please don’t cry yuri.. it’s ok.. things will get better.. don’t worry too much..  tiffany gave her best eye smile while caressing yuri’s face slowly.. yuri just holds her hand tight and pulls the blanket covering both of their body.. a tears start to form from her eyes..

 

How can I live without you baby? Yuri whisper her words before forcing herself to sleep.. tiffany just enjoy having her lover wrap her up warming her up through the cold night.. yuri.. sleep well baby.. sweet dream.. tiffany wipe off yuri’s tears and kiss her on the cheek..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

why so sad yuri ah~~ ;(