Will you help?

Big Misunderstanding?

20 Minutes before the main story takes. In SJ dorm.
"Eunhyuk!"Sungmin screams.
.
No respond.
.

"Eunhyuk!!!!!!!!!"Sungmin screams again.
"YAAAAA! Stop screaming! I was sleeping!"Now scream comes from Eunhyuk room.
"Come to bathroom!"
"Ok, just stop screaming.... jezzzz coming. You better have a good reason to wake me up in my free day...."Eunhyuk was coming out his room and going to the bathroom.
"I'm coming in."Eunhyuk entered the bathroom.
In the bathroom Sungmin was sitting on bath with something in his hand.
"So, what do you want? And what is that?"Eunhyuk pointed at object in Sungmins hand.
"Ummm Hyung I need your help...Stylist Nuna said that...My legs must be less hairy...So Will you help? PLS???"Sungmin was trying to put his best aegio.
.
.
.
"Eunhyuk?"
.
.
.
"Pffffffff!!!! HAhahahaha...."Eunhyuk started to laugh really loud."Oh my good Sungmin, and you can't do that by yourself?"
"Oh Hyung just shut up, ok?And help me.Or I will tell to Kyuhyun who broke one of his game cd's?"
"ok ok ok....No need for that...."
"Yea yea, just help."
The moment wen Donghae and Kyuhyun entered the dorm.
"Did you hear something?"
"Now stop imagining. Sungmin it will hurt, you know?"Eunhyuk was kind word, because everyone knew how sensitive Sungmin was.
"I know, just start already."
"As you wish...It will be fun...."
.
.
"Ok I will pull it now....."
.
.
"So? What are you Wai..... YAAAAAA!!!!!! Eunhyuk!?"
"Sorry...ok give me your next leg."
.
.
"YAA! Are you an idiot Eunhyuk? You know it hurts! Be gentle!"
"SHUT UP! I said it will hurt, and you promised you wouldn't nag! If I knew that you would act like a girl, I wouldn't agree..."
"HEY! Who you are calling a girl? Oh just stop nagging yourself and get that oil, let's finish it. Others will be back soon."
"AAAAA!!!!Stop you pabo it hurts!"Sungmin screamed.
"You are so...."

"Yaaaaaaaa!EUNHYUK!SUNGMIN!OPEN THE DOOR NOW!"


Sooo?How is the 2 chapter?
*sob sob*It was again weary short...ehhh...
Anyway Did you enjoy it?
Comments^^
OHHHH btw! on the are real Sungmin's legs:D this photo is from his blog^^