Pabo!

Big Misunderstanding?

Soo it's the last chapter;D I wanted to make it ....but i change my mind>.<
Umm ENJOY^^

*************************
"Yaaaaaaaa! EUNHYUK! SUNGMIN! OPEN THE DOOR NOW!"Donghae yelled. In the bathroom Eunhyuk and Sungmin were sitting scared. Like a little kid who broke something important.
"Umm, Donghae door is open."Eunhyuk's voice was kinda shaking, he knew that Donghae in anger is very scary. But what did he do that he yell at them now.
The door opened with a big BANG.
In the bathroom Sungmin was sitting on washing machine and Eunhyuk standing next to him looking a little scared.
From the door side...there was angry Donghae and besides him Kyuhyun with teary eyes.
But wen Donghae saw that in the bathroom nothing was happening like they were thinking.
Awkward silence stood.Then Sungmin noticed Kyuhyun.
"Kyu are you crying?"Sungmin stood up from washing machine, looking worried.
"No, just something gotten in the eye..."
"Anyway what are you doing here?We heard Sungmin's scream."Kyuhyun was cut by Donghae.
"Ohhh, I was helping Sungmin with his super hairy legs."Eunhyuk said.
"Hey!they are not super hairy!"Sungmin was unhappy.
Both Donghae and Kyuhyun were looking at each other with big eyes.Then Donghae started to laugh and Kyuhyun with him.
"Umm are you ok?"Sungmin asked.
"And why were you just now angry Donghae?"Eunhyuk was curios.
"Ahnee, We just misunderstand you two."And with that Donghae and Kyuhyun leawed the bathroom.
"WAIT Donghae!!!!!"Eunhyuk screamed wile coming from the bathroom.
"Uh?"Donghae stopped.
"Did you buy ice cream?"By hearing ice cream Sungmin come out the bathroom.
"Yea!You and Kyu said that before going to dorm you will buy for us ice cream."
"So weary is it?"Sungmin's and Eunhyuk's eyes were like puppies now.
Kyuhyun and Donghae looked at Eunhyuk and Sungmin then at each other and nodded.
Then stared to run to their room's screaming."MIAHNHAE!!!!"Wen they run into they room's they locked the door.
"YAAAA!!!!!!!!"Sungmin yell, trying to open the door.Of his and Kyuhyun's room.

**************************
The End^^
Heheee =.= total fail....
It's was weary short story but i hope that you like it!!!!!^^
GOMAWOYO! Thank you all!
Big thanks for those who subscribe and comment!;3