Cheat???

Big Misunderstanding?

Kyuhyun and Donghae were just back from their very busy schedule. Other member's were still on their schedule. Only Eunhyuk and Sungmin had a day off.
All those two wanted is to cuddle with their boyfriends and rest. To their surprise no one was in the living room. So they have gone to theirs room's. But in the room's
Where no sight of Sungmin or Eunhyuk.
"Donghae did you find Eunhyuk?"Kyuhyun was walking out his and Sungmins room.
"Yaaa!It's not Donghae, I'm you Hyung you know.And No. Vere they ca...."
"YAAAAAA!!!!!!Eunhyuk!?"
Words were cut by Sungmin's scream.... From the bathroom...and he was with Eunhyuk.... In the bathroom...together...
Kyuhyun and Donghae looked at each other, very bad thoughts hit them.
"They...can't?"Kyuhyun started to speak.
"That's impossible Kyuhyun right? Let's get closer, nee?"Donghae's voice was shaking. Kyuhyun just nodded slowly.
And now they were next to the bathroom door. Wen.....
"YAA! Are you an idiot Eunhyuk? You know it hurts! Be gentle!"Kyuhyun couldn't believe what he was hearing.
"SHUT UP! I said it will hurt, and you promised you wouldn't nag! If I knew that you would act like a girl, I wouldn't agree..."
"HEY! Who you are calling a girl? Oh just stop nagging yourself and get that oil, let's finish it. Others will be back soon."
Donghae and Kyuhyun were speechless and in shock, did their boyfriends were making out?
"AAAAA!!!!Stop you pabo it hurts!"Again Sungmin screamed.
Now Donghae and Kyuhyun were confided that they were not making out! They were having !
Kyuhyun started to cry, did his lover has had with another man? Seeing mane like that Donghae wanted to break door now.
But after that Leeteuk would kill him, so he has gone the other way.
"Yaaaaaaaa!EUNHYUK!SUNGMIN!OPEN THE DOOR NOW!"

Sooo?Did you like it?
SORRY that it was soooo short!!!!T.T
Comment;3